Cotterill

Status
Not open for further replies.

pds

I've heard a rumour he has left Burnley, anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
LCFC_826 said:
where did you hear it?

A friend of a friend, whos second cousin twice removed once lived next door to a girl who went out with Cotterill when he was 14.

Babylon said:
A friend of a friend, whos second cousin twice removed once lived next door to a girl who went out with Cotterill when he was 14.

Quality :biggrin: :icon_lol:

This from Shen on another forum. :icon_razz ;)

Source

Shen said:
A Burnley poster on TFF:

"Have'nt posted on this website before , but I thought I'd share this information with you all.

I am the apprentice groundsman at Turf Moor , and as Akynbyi left for Sheffield Utd the other day , Cotterill demanded a meeting with the board. Now thats the last I had heard untill yesterday.

A few board members arrived early morning , and also Cotterill joined them aswell. The talk around Turf Moor is that Cotterill had demanded all of the transfer fee from the Akyinbyi transfer as the board had accepted the Sheffield Utd bid without consulting him.

Im not sure what they said but he stormed out and sped off in his car. My boss then went to snooop for some gossip and word is that the board told him he would have 20% of the transfer fee avaliable and that was all. Also Burnley had been approached by Leicester to interview Cotterill, this was first rejected but when Cotterill found out about the transfer saga and the Leicester intrest he made arrangements to meet with the Leicester board on monday morning. If all goes to plan , and with Cotterill being highly peed off at the minute , he will be at unvieled before the QPR game , but sit in the stands and watch.

Also to back this up , I asked the Cheif Ex who I get on with very well , whether there was any truth in this , and he replied '' I cannot give you a straight answer , All I can say is Steve is'nt happy at the club." "

Interesting. The more we wait, the more it looks like he has the man.

And that isn't a bad thing at all.

Sounds good to me, can i put money on him on ###### does anyone know? All i can find are the England manager's odds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lboro fox said:
Sounds good to me, can i put money on him on ###### does anyone know? All i can find are the England manager's odds.

I think only the local bookies have odds, and none of them seem to take bets online.

Last edited by a moderator:
You lot wanting Steve Cotterill for manager really are a load of fookin idiots. The guy has won 1 point out of the last 5 games. Even Levein was better than that!

take your heads out of your arses.....

Last edited:
Filthy Rich said:
You lot wanting Steve Cotterill for manager really are a load of fookin idiots. The guy has won 1 point out of the last 5 games. Even Levein was better than that!

take your heads out of your arses.....

We just lost six on the trott, how is that better?

Now who looks stupid?

Fox Fan said:
We just lost six on the trott, how is that better?

Now who looks stupid?

So you still think Cotterill is the right man? Now who's stupid.......?

Filthy Rich said:
So you still think Cotterill is the right man? Now who's stupid.......?

Look Craig, you had your chance and you fecked it up, you cannot have your job back so just fook off :biggrin:

Last edited:
Cotterill has a proven track record at Cheltenham, Stoke and Burnley. Done wonders at Burnley with hardly feck all, tactical-asure aswell.

In an ideal world, I would want Martin Allen but days of City poaching managers from lower league clubs is gone. Cotterill from me would give us a chance of staying up. It would be a better solution than Forest last season giving the job a manager with near nil-experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69