County pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

manxfox

I see County start on Thursday with a 2 dayer against Warks at home. These are usually free to get in and usually very rain affected as well.

Then they go up to Notts for a 40 over match on Easter Monday (clashes with the Bottle kicking) followed by a anthor 2 dayer at Trent Bridge. I went to Notts preseason last year and again it was free to get in, which is very unlike Nottinghamshire.

I was going to pop down to watch Northants play Glam today but looked at the weather and decided to give it a miss. Northants come to Grace Road Thursday week for the first proper game of the season.

Taylor is out in Dubai playing for MCC against Durham, who piled on a load of runs so far

anyone else feeling positive for the forth coming season. been a while since a thought that we're not gonna be bottom of the CC

I see County start on Thursday with a 2 dayer against Warks at home. These are usually free to get in and usually very rain affected as well.

Then they go up to Notts for a 40 over match on Easter Monday (clashes with the Bottle kicking) followed by a anthor 2 dayer at Trent Bridge. I went to Notts preseason last year and again it was free to get in, which is very unlike Nottinghamshire.

I was going to pop down to watch Northants play Glam today but looked at the weather and decided to give it a miss. Northants come to Grace Road Thursday week for the first proper game of the season.

Sorry i meant to point out that the first championship fixture actually starts on Friday 9th - not the Thursday.

If there's any clear sky then I'll probably take a peek at the 2 day game this week then.

I don't think I'll bother with a membership, I don't normally have the time/patience to watch us!

If there's any clear sky then I'll probably take a peek at the 2 day game this week then.

I don't think I'll bother with a membership, I don't normally have the time/patience to watch us!

because of work I never ever get down before 2pm at the earliest. Considering all the gate staff get paid till tea I never bother with a membership as you can just walk in cos theres never anyone on the gate when i get there. For the few t20's and 1 dayers i can get to i'm happy to pay on the stile.

Anyway squad for 40 over game v Notts is

Squad: Hoggard (c), New (wk), Jefferson, Boyce, Nixon, Taylor, Cobb, White, Harris, Henderson, Buck, Cliff
about 3 hours ago via web

James Benning misses out due to injury. He, Nadeem Malik and Jigar Naik will be added to the squad for the two-day game which begins Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669