Courtesy of Facebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

...It's our very own ugly-as-feck midfielder Jonny Hayes!

n509856863_1065582_1976.jpg

Look past the minging birds he's with and check out what's in his right hand! A full bottle of JD? Wonder what Pearson and Mad dog would think about this reckless boozing? Probably the same as me: "What a fcuking twat."

he can drink all he wants, i'm not bothered - he's ****ing shite and could drink a bottle of jd before going on the pitch and be no less effective.
that's probably why he's drinking.

he should get together with one of the girls. why ruin two homes eh.

id give the one on the right one...:081:

id give the one on the right one...:081:

Yeah, but how would you explain what you were doing to her when confronted by her grandchildren on the way out afterwards?

Yeah, but how would you explain what you were doing to her when confronted by her grandchildren on the way out afterwards?

There is nothing wrong with either of those two women apart from associating with him. :icon_conf

There is nothing wrong with either of those two women apart from associating with him. :icon_conf

actually the one on the left is a bit ugly:icon_wink

I personally think it is wrong for someone to post on a public forum; a picture of someone off of FB. You are pubically posting pictures of someone who has trusted you enough to add them as a friend :102:

I personally think it is wrong for someone to post on a public forum; a picture of someone off of FB. You are pubically posting pictures of someone who has trusted you enough to add them as a friend :102:

He is a professional footballer in the public eye (very, very barely) and as such if he doesn't pictures of himself getting up to no good posted on the internet, he shouldn't stick them up on Facebook.

I hope this won't damage mine and J-haze's deep, deep friendship.

what bar lets you wonder around with a bottle of whisky? it's staged

and christ, them birds ming, if he wants to pull some nice ones, he could try getting a bit better at kicking a pig's bladder

Steven they both have a face like a baboon's arse. Look beyond the slap and higher your sights, old chap. :018::icon_wink

Last edited:
Steven they both have a face like a baboon's arse. Look beyond the slap and higher your sights, old chap. :018::icon_wink

I am quite happy at that shallow level thanks. :icon_conf

I actually think that all three of them raise the average level of looks(and probably intelligence) of Leicester folk.

Last time I was there is was like the casting call for Deliverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669