cov game

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcukcov said:
nope not going. Paid a fiver to park about 20 minutes away last time and went to shitty pub the other side of the M6. Shall watch in the comfot of my reclining chair with a beer in one hand and my todger in the other

:icon_eek: Disgusting

I'm being careful not to attach this as a response to any particular post, but I've got to say that I'm amazed at some of the excuses that I am reading for not going to this game.

Travelling away is all about suffering at least a little discomfort. I now know where THE FOX got their idea from for their Part-Time Pete character. There are certainly enough of you about!

I'd be there if I wasn't stuck in Oz... :icon_wink :056:

ive decided to go and a mate from work is coming. we'll be parking in that crappy field next to the m6. quite a long walk to the stadium but i dont mind it as it adds to the fun seeing what a shithole cov is.

what time is everyone leaving if your driving as will the m69/m6 be busy around 6-7pm?

Pathetic!! What a hopeless bunch of so-called supporters we are!

you cant expect us to sell 5000 tickets just like that people might have other commitments or money and time issues..not sure if your comment was made in jest if so i apologise now :icon_wink went to the shite arena last season...i saw you there :icon_lol:

nope not going. Paid a fiver to park about 20 minutes away last time and went to shitty pub the other side of the M6. Shall watch in the comfot of my reclining chair with a beer in one hand and my little grubby bell end in the other. amen.

:018: :018:

park at the pub just of the motorway on the main road. beer+free parking=happy people

you cant expect us to sell 5000 tickets just like that people might have other commitments or money and time issues..not sure if your comment was made in jest if so i apologise now :icon_wink went to the shite arena last season...i saw you there :icon_lol:

i booked time off work to get to this one but changed my mind as it means surviving a week with no money for food if i do go (and that would only be if someone could drive there). getting back from cov on a friday night will also be a bastard to cope with and i've 2 away games next month in birmingham and the only local game for me this season the same month so i don't regret saving pennies. i went last season to their ground and was less than impressed with the whole set up really

I am going to the ticket office in half an hour to pick up some tickets for the cov game so will have an update on ticket sales when i get back.

My comments weren't made in jest, so you have wasted one apology.
:icon_wink

Yes, individuals will have reasons for not going and I wouldn't dream of arguing with any individual about their reason. But it looks as though we're going to finish up with about 1,500 at the game and that is pathetic - as a group we are pathetic - anything less than 3,000 at a match only 25 miles away is pathetic.

i know what youre saying fans seem to pick and choose which games to go to think there might have been more city fans going if it wasnt on tv or a friday night...fans are fickle at any club just not ours :102:

Picked my tickets up just over an hour ago. The miserable looking bag in there said we had sold about 1200 tickets up to close of play yesterday, plus what they had sold today

Being so near, this is just a crap following to a derby match.

The macclesfield tickets are £4.99 and they are only limited then they go up to £5.99. They are only opening the west stand..... be a fecking cracking atmosphere that night...:icon_roll

I think they'll be less there than for our game on Saturday against Tractor FC now Little Sheff has gone from the Skum, my guess 16,962

My comments weren't made in jest, so you have wasted one apology.
:icon_wink

Yes, individuals will have reasons for not going and I wouldn't dream of arguing with any individual about their reason. But it looks as though we're going to finish up with about 1,500 at the game and that is pathetic - as a group we are pathetic - anything less than 3,000 at a match only 25 miles away is pathetic.

My reason for not going is simple, as it is on sky, by not going i can save the money that would be spent on a different away match. I also feel the same about buying the shirts, if i dont, then thats another away game i can afford.

Picked my tickets up just over an hour ago. The miserable looking bag in there said we had sold about 1200 tickets up to close of play yesterday, plus what they had sold today

I was told 1500 had been sold so i dont think they have any idea :icon_roll

Block 10 Row DD.

although i might move further back as last yr i sat on block 11 row VV and that was a very good view. if im behind the net im moving up.

What if it is a sell out? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670