Coventry City Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion if we can shut down Mifsud we have a good chance to win this match. :117:

I have a sneaky feeling Zsolt and Bori wont both play saturday

I have a feeling we may never see at least one of them play but that is just the lcfc way.

only that the deal is on just awaiting medi and personnel terms

But has yet to put pen to paper so it not a done deal yet

With all due respect to your insider knowledge: a commodity of which i freely confess none, I honestly cannot believe that we are signing a right back. WHY??????
The nearest that I can come to a logical explanation is that it is a cunning plan to ensure that our new left winger looks even better than he is, by signing every right back likely to play in the Championship.
Anyone with a less flippant suggestion, I would be fascinated to reduce my ignorance albeit only by a modest amount.

________________________Alnwick

Stearman________Kisnorbo________McAuley__________Sheehan

Bori___________Clemence_________Weslowski_________ Zsolt

________________Howard________Hume

Subs:
Hayles
Fryatt
King
N'Gotty
J Chambers

What a team that is!!

I reckon Bori and Zsolt will do some decent damage.

**** me, none of you even know who these two lads are, never mind saying how amazing the team is with them in it.

Covscum fans at work are rather quiet at the moment. I actually think that their dire record at the Walkers is making them nervous.

holloway has said 1 of the hungaraians will definately start,then gave a little wink and said maybe both

holloway has said 1 of the hungaraians will definately start,then gave a little wink and said maybe both

They are his signings so presumably he thinks they will be better than what he already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669