Coventry Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dpjfox said:
We usually win when i start it off so here goes

Not this time... Cov win 3-1 but it doesn't matter...roll on next season

Match abandoned - pitch unplayable due to number of balloons (assorted colours) :081:

Isn't the Ricoh where Lazzer really hid is well travelled scarf? Under the pitch with the shirt :icon_bigg

gonna be a bore draw Im afraid. Still looking forward to it though!

Cant wait for the match, although I think we will get beaten tomorrow. Still it should be a cracking atmosphere. It will be mint if we score!!!!

highland fox said:
Not this time... Cov win 3-1 but it doesn't matter...roll on next season
:018: Bleeding h**l Highland do you ever predict a Leicester win? looking back on the past few match threads you always say we will get beat, is this your way of hoping that you will always get it wrong?

Could go either way, but I am hoping our 'new' boys are aware of the significance of the game to us and pump enough extra adrenalin to get the win!

Anyone know if Cov have any significant injuries/suspensions?
Any Leicester 'rejects' likely to be playing, e.g. W*nker W*se?

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
Any Leicester 'rejects' likely to be playing, e.g. W*nker W*se?

Hope the little twat plays. 90 minutes of abuse by 5,000 fans will be something great.

I'd like to give a decent welcome to Impey, Heath and Scowcroft

Oh gettin into the little tit is gonna be amazing tommorrow, i cant stand the man, I went to the Coventry vs Southampton game in Sounthampton with my football club, they were clapping him for some reason when he came to take corners and I just layed into him. 0-3 foxes, joey, hughes and fryatt wise to go off injured, 5 mins after joey breaks every bone in the little s**ts body COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!!!!!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Hope the little twat plays. 90 minutes of abuse by 5,000 fans will be something great.

No we feckin dont.................. bollux to them.

I always liked Impey even if he wasnt the most talented player. I think its because he did play a part in a our sucess and should in some way be remembered for it.

Scowie was never worth the price tag to be honest and I dont think even now managers no what is his best position. He always gave 100% though.

Heath is here nor there.

Mike Hunt Smells said:

:omg::icon_conf Think your on your own their mate:icon_wink :102:

Heath is a city fan and didnt want to leave, he should be applauded as should Impey and scowcroft

Impey - The fogotten City man. Couldnt care less.

Heath - Leicester through and through. Decent enough bloke. But if he scores then i expect him not to celebrate.

Scowcroft - Waste of Effin space and deserves all the Effin abuse he Effin get..................................Effin Ell!!!!!!

Wise - Well everyone knows what he will get.

Micky Adams - Difficult to decide. Great for us in the early years, crap towards the end. Still havent made up my mind on that one.

chrislcfc18 said:
Impey - The fogotten City man. Couldnt care less.

Heath - Leicester through and through. Decent enough bloke. But if he scores then i expect him not to celebrate.

Scowcroft - Waste of Effin space and deserves all the Effin abuse he Effin get..................................Effin Ell!!!!!!

Wise - Well everyone knows what he will get.

Micky Adams - Difficult to decide. Great for us in the early years, crap towards the end. Still havent made up my mind on that one.
Why?

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
I always liked Impey even if he wasnt the most talented player. I think its because he did play a part in a our sucess and should in some way be remembered for it.

Scowie was never worth the price tag to be honest and I dont think even now managers no what is his best position. He always gave 100% though.

Heath is here nor there.

I agree. :023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673