Harper
Gemmill
Nalis
Stewart

Dublin
Connolly

Subs: Benjamin, Elliott, Scowcroft :shock: , Williams, Blake

I think they're selection is worse than Micky's :shock:

Gemmill? Where the **** is Joey? He was great in both Preston games. Matty Elliott was a rock in the Cup game, he should be there instead of Heath. And Scowy or Benji should be playing instead of Dublin :?

I'd imagine Scowcroft is having to be treated for shock,not in the starting line-up.I didn't expect anything original,those two wouldn't dream of starting Stearman etc,probably going for a 0-0. Nothing Wilkinson loves more than a dull 0-0.

highland fox said:
I'd imagine Scowcroft is having to be treated for shock,not in the starting line-up.I didn't expect anything original,those two wouldn't dream of starting Stearman etc,probably going for a 0-0. Nothing Wilkinson loves more than a dull 0-0.

Why should they bloody start stearman!!! Will everyone get over playing kids for goodness sake.

I can't believe some people, everyone screams for width. They do it by dropping scow and everyone still moans.

Graz said:
I think they're selection is worse than Micky's :shock:

Gemmill? Where the **** is Joey? He was great in both Preston games. Matty Elliott was a rock in the Cup game, he should be there instead of Heath. And Scowy or Benji should be playing instead of Dublin :?

My thoughts exactly!! I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now, maybe gemmil will hold the ball better than joey and look :shock: 2 wingers!!!

Ok Stearman being a bad example...I'm not screaming for width though! We are all entitled to opinions just because they are different doesn't mean that one of us is right and the other is wrong.I imagine we all want the same thing a Victory.

The changes I would make to that team are:

Gudjonsson in for Gemmill
Elliott for Heath
Scowy/Benji for Dublin

Other than that I think it's good enough.

BBC Leicester just said that Gudjon Thordasson is in the Director's box today.

Wilkinson caught him passing the ball forwards in training and banished him to the reserves

marky boy said:
Leigh said:
Gujon Thordarson spotted in the directors box...

where did you hear that mate?

Was on Radio Leicester...

Hope I'm proved wrong about the team... but on the plus side if we lose at least Bassett can kiss his chances of becoming manager good-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669