Craig Shakespeare - RIP - a legend, taken too soon

Oh no, this is incredibly sad. 60 is no age to go these days.

I wasn't aware, but the BBC article says he had been undergoing cancer treatment since late 2023.

RIP Shakey. Part of a very special time in this club's history. Hope their is a tribute for him at the opening game.

Sad sad news. He always came across as a really well respected, down to earth guy. Thoughts are with all.

RIP Shakey, taken far too early. He was truly part of something incredible and will be sadly missed.

Thanks Shakey.
Thank you for being part of some of of my happy memories.
RIP

Truly sad news

A great bloke and played a big part in an incredible period for Leicester City

So sorry to hear of this, he played his part in a truely memorable period in our club's history.
My condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. Rest in peace, Shakey.

This is really upsetting news.

He seemed like a really good egg, and delivered Leicester fans things they could only dream of.

He could have stayed in my house for as long as he liked.

Godspeed Shakey, and thank you.

Rest is peace Shakey. The term ‘legend’ is bandied around these days to loosely cover someone who achieves something that can be minor or just fondly remembered. For some it is used to describe something as trivial as a stint at a place. Craig is truly deserving of the tag. A legend of this club for the part he played in the greatest thing to ever happen in the game. When I read the news I had a genuine sharp intake of breath, like something very special was gone and couldn’t be replaced.

God bless you Shakey. Rest in peace. This one hurts.

Really sad news and absolutely no age for something like this to happen. Aside from the awful human side of this, he was our manager for what, for me, was the greatest single Leicester match that I’ve been at. The second leg at home against Sevilla was so powerful and emotional that it’s one of those games you’ll never really feel again. RIP Shakey.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45