Create Your own Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant Dunc, just added it to my favourite websites list.:098:
Great stuff

How do you subscribe if you are in the UK?

There's a little fault with however.

When you type in a band you like, it goes on the database.
And then when you come back to it again, they will play one song from that database and keep playing that bands records for that session of listening.

No big fault, expect I'm listening to Radiohead and Im not in the mood for Radiohead.

I've not had Hazzman's problemns, I generally run a 'Teenage Fanclub' station and have had loads of variety when I tune in.
Just listening now to Close Lobsters on it. Not heard them for ages :icon_cool

Ive also got stations for 'Son House' & 'Jethro Tull'. They couldn't find anything to go with 'Steeleye Span' tho....

Orifice said:
I've not had Hazzman's problemns, I generally run a 'Teenage Fanclub' station and have had loads of variety when I tune in.
Just listening now to Close Lobsters on it. Not heard them for ages :icon_cool

Ive also got stations for 'Son House' & 'Jethro Tull'. They couldn't find anything to go with 'Steeleye Span' tho....

do you like all of Tulls stuff or a particular style?

Feriol said:
do you like all of Tulls stuff or a particular style?

I've always liked 'Living in the past' and never heard much else.

Over the last few years I've been getting into the early '70s (when I was 10 and getting into music) and listening to loads of great stuff like Jethro Tull, Family, Caravan etc. I couldn't tell you the names of more than three or four songs tho..

Fantastic find Dunc, just spent all night listening to Pet Shop Boys Radio, just type in MK or Highland and it does the rest, tomorrow night it is Erasure !

Joking aside great site !

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Fantastic find Dunc, just spent all night listening to Pet Shop Boys Radio, just type in MK or Highland and it does the rest, tomorrow night it is Erasure !

Joking aside great site !
in a smilar vein I typed in Alan Rogers and it just played sh*t all night.:102:

Orifice said:
I've always liked 'Living in the past' and never heard much else.

Over the last few years I've been getting into the early '70s (when I was 10 and getting into music) and listening to loads of great stuff like Jethro Tull, Family, Caravan etc. I couldn't tell you the names of more than three or four songs tho..

thats my favorite too. they have done a wide variety of music, from medievil to hard rock and lot of other stuff.

I only heard of them because rush opened for them once in their early days.

The early seventies has the best stuff. i'm really into Progresive Rock and the 70s was its hayday. none of the modern stuff compares!

Feriol said:
thats my favorite too. they have done a wide variety of music, from medievil to hard rock and lot of other stuff.

I only heard of them because rush opened for them once in their early days.

The early seventies has the best stuff. i'm really into Progresive Rock and the 70s was its hayday. none of the modern stuff compares!

You should listen to Circulus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570