Cross this one off

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

Here's one we can forget....

Bolton sign Bridges
Skysports.com can reveal that Bolton have signed former Leeds United striker Michael Bridges.

Ah well, I thought he was a dodgy signing anyway - will never play 46 league matches that's for sure....

foxybru said:
Here's one we can forget....

Bolton sign Bridges
Skysports.com can reveal that Bolton have signed former Leeds United striker Michael Bridges.

Ah well, I thought he was a dodgy signing anyway - will never play 46 league matches that's for sure....

To me that is not a big loss. Bridges is very injury prone and in a small squad we need all our best players fit as often as possible. :wink:

Lads, we were never going to get him and to be honest I would be worried about his fitness next term when we will need everyone giving 110%

I am not bothered. It would have been an extremely risky signing. There is no doubting his ability, but we don't want another Eadie/Jones/Morris on our hands.....

Apparently Ipswich want a fee for Bent so he looks like another crossed off our list. :x :evil: :twisted:

No players at this rate and those we are linked to are almost my age. The Club is very poorly run at the moment. A flashback to the 80's. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

homer said:
Bothered.......
... that Bridges is not coming, can understand that, or that Bent looks out of our grasp, difficult to understand.

...and another..

Leeds target heads for Portugal
Port Vale striker Stephen McPhee is snubbing Leeds United, Leicester City, Bristol City and Queens Park Rangers in order to join Beira Mar

Whooooo ?

Steven McPhee - good player, he'll hate the sun though.

foxybru said:
...and another..

Port Vale striker Stephen McPhee is snubbing Leeds United, Leicester City, Bristol City and Queens Park Rangers in order to join Beira Mar

Whooooo ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some Portugese team I've never heard of - Oh well, his loss. :wink:

Didn't see the Bent bit

Gutted. One of our best last year, if not THE best. Gutted

But at least we've Dion. HURRAY

foxybru said:
...and another..

Whooooo ?

Posturing, Leeds have offered 50 grand and Port Vale want more.

foxybru said:
...and another..

Whooooo ?

They have an English manager apparently so that is how that came about and as Scowcroft said they are in the Portuguese league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757