Crystal Palace 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing on from the match thread debate - I'd personally see us against Cov than Cardiff in the playoffs (assuming they don't steal our place).

Still care much more about cementing our position though - great result boys!

Last edited:
Wahoooo!

Cracking result at a ground were we haven't done well over the lst few years.

Moving further away from those behind us. Couldn't ask for more!!!

Anyone spot how very Palace biased the bo selecta faced John Solako was on SSN??

A super result :038::038::038:

Spot on Homo ... a difficult place to go at anytime, but a Tuesday night after a game against play off rivals on the Saturday is a real ask of the players.

Im delighted, would have been happy with a point tonight. Results favourable again.

4 points behind a Forest side who can't win away at the minute, and we have a game in hand. Everything is falling in to place for us.

We are shit hot.

Anyone spot how very Palace biased the bo selecta faced John Solako was on SSN??

Ex player, but I didn't think he was very biased to them. He seemed excited when we scored, and was praising our midfield etc.

The only time I heard him mention them, was towards the last 15-20 mins when it was expected they'd throw everything at it for an equaliser.

Ex player, but I didn't think he was very biased to them. He seemed excited when we scored, and was praising our midfield etc.

The only time I heard him mention them, was towards the last 15-20 mins when it was expected they'd throw everything at it for an equaliser.

Maybe its just cos I hate him...

Cov and Forest both lose, we win - great evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69