Post Match Crystal Palace 1 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure how many times ive said it
this bloody manager must go before its to late
he hasnt got a clue. ive supported our club for 65years i used to bike it from hinckley
but looking back he must be the worst one yet
sorry alli.

It was far too cold to watch that shite. Honestly don’t know why I bother any more. What a waste of a ****ing day.

Ndidi and Gray complete shithouses. Yet he takes off Maddison at half time? Madness.

Oh, I thought Ghezzal was our most attacking threat in the second half. He needs to start ahead of Gray.

Just got home.

Froze my balls off and spent money for that utter crap.

Absolutely useless. We keep going on about how poor the league is and "Palace were crap" or "Fulham were crap" or whoever. We are just as if not more crap. Our football is shit. No identity. No style. No plan. no desire. Nothing.

Drop off-form N'Didi. And for god's sake when you take off Madison at half time, put on Okazaki and play him just behind Vardy. They have chemistry and understand each other.

Ghezzal was our most creative threat today in his half match appearance. Give him a regular shot.

The football is bad and results are showing that too. I'm glad we didn't get a last minute equaliser. Sometimes you need to spend to make. Today was just that. Puel Out.

Some of our players are ****ing shit.

Shit in application and attitude, nevermind football ability.

They match our shit manager, who continues to baffle with his outrageous decisions.

One I really rate though, is bringing Vardy back to defend corners at 1-0 down with 10 minutes left.

Gray, Wilf and Puel need to wake the **** up......useless ****s

I'm fed up of Gray, he's a constant dissapointment who is not taking advantage of his great opportunity, he can **** off for me.

Wilf needs a rocket up his arse. He's become a joke of a player.

Overall the whole squad is back to levels of effort that we saw in Claudio's 2nd season.

If it had worked, stroke of genius, it didn't so Stronger tries to stir the shit.
Tosser

It's a valid question though isnt it?

We took our highest scoring player off at half time

If it had worked, stroke of genius, it didn't so Stronger tries to stir the shit.
Tosser
It was never going to work though, was it. Ever, ever, ever. A monkey with a clipboard could have figured that out. It was one of the most stupid, illogical, mind numbingly incompetent things he has done during a match... and that is a ****ing long list.

It was never going to work though, was it. Ever, ever, ever. A monkey with a clipboard could have figured that out. It was one of the most stupid, illogical, mind numbingly incompetent things he has done during a match... and that is a ****ing long list.

Bang on the money

It was exactly the right question to ask, because the whole feckin fan base is wondering why the feck he made such a mind-numbingly stupid feckin decision.

It's straight forward lunacy

Thank god Stringer is finally questioning the acute blind ****wittery we are seeing every sodding week

A monkey with a clipboard could have used it to fling shit into the face of the opposition goalkeeper. It’d do us a lot more good than dragging Maddison off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263