Post Match Crystal Palace 2 Leicester 1

Bottom three, and no way out on the horizon

Possibly even Pop might believe it’s a relegation season now

Anything other than a beating today would have been totally undeserved.

In the end, Palace were so poor that they didn't beat us until the last minute.

Awful management from Rodgers today. He had two weeks to prepare for a very obvious opponent and he clearly did absolutely nothing. The set up was insane. The lack of management from the sideline in the first half was unforgivable.

Somehow we hung in there and amazingly we went in front. We shat ourselves immediately though. Throwing away a rare opportunity. Then we retreated and sank back desperately hoping for the final whistle like the unfit and gutless bunch we are.

Just the image of Souttar told me everything. Like a boxer in the 15th round, he couldn't run for the last 15 mins. He just lunged about and held onto Palace players.

Totally incompetent from Rodgers. Totally incompetent leadership from those above him. We deserve to go down.

The doubts were there a year and a half ago, never mind months. What the **** is wrong with our ownership? There's backing your man and then there's taking the piss. Rodgers DESERVES the boot. We're are that bad that the negativity will not stop at relegation, we'll be hopeless under him in the Championship and that's if his ego holds out and he doesn't finally do us a massive favour and walk because he doesn't want to manage in the second tier...

Spot on BN - Souttar was OK for the first 80 mins but that last 10 mins was awful and was clearly ****ed.

Absolutely doomed.

I will never, ever forgive this manager for what he has done to us this season.

There is no way we get out of this now.
Its not even just this season. The warning signs have been there for 18 months. But we're led by dithering cowards who can't make a decision to save their lives. They've allowed the manager to essentially run the club to his own design & it's destroyed everything we built. We have a squad full of overpaid crap we can't get rid of, recruitment, the foundation of our success lies in ruins & he'll **** off in the summer after we go down. Leaving us to rebuild with zero resources when we have to basically give away most of the squad.

It'll be a long road back.

We're already down. There isn't the slightest vestige of fight in this team or squad. We've been beaten by the worst team in the league, then by a team who haven't won a game for over 3 months. The only effort any of these ****s is making is ringing their agents lining up their summer moves. They've given up & don't give a shit. It's pathetic to watch.

Too late to even sack him now. Nobody decent would want the job & he's shattered the fabric of the club so effectively that it'll take at least 3 transfer windows & a complete overhaul of the medical & coaching staff to reverse it.

Coventry here we come.

April Fools.

images

****, we are sleepwalking into a disaster.

He HAS to be sacked.

Both the men's and women's teams to finish bottom of their leagues??

Before the World Cup I thought the early season form was a blip, after the World Cup we've been ****ing awful most weeks. The players say stand up and be counted but you don't really see it on the pitch week in and out.

Sick to my stomach tonight, as soon as they equalised then you knew we would'nt win.

The management at the end of that match. How many times have we seen that?

Honestly. I’m speechless.
He just doesn't look bothered.

He just doesn't look bothered.
He isn't. He doesn't give a shiny shit. It's all a payday for him and nothing more. He's marketed himself so well that he'll still be poor old brilliant Brendan who wasn't given any money, despite the actual facts.

Rodgers:

"It's a painful one to take. We were resolute in our defending. Back four and goalkeeper were excellent. We started second half really well and scored a very good goal but we didn't get our rhythm back after the equaliser.

It's about moments in games and we lost concentration. We've now got two vital home games where we can get results. Today is the painful one and we'll analyse it and get ready for Tuesday. We're under no illusions but it's in our hands. For me we did enough to get something from the game".

Rodgers:

"It's a painful one to take. We were resolute in our defending. Back four and goalkeeper were excellent. We started second half really well and scored a very good goal but we didn't get our rhythm back after the equaliser.

It's about moments in games and we lost concentration. We've now got two vital home games where we can get results. Today is the painful one and we'll analyse it and get ready for Tuesday. We're under no illusions but it's in our hands. For me we did enough to get something from the game".
Absolutely deluded ****.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464