Not open for further replies.

Graz

Starting lineup:

Weale
Neilson, Morrison, Hobbs, Berner
N'Guessan, Oakley (c), King, Dyer
Campbell, Fryatt

Re: Away vs Palace

Not a strong looking bench.... Vitor and Gallagher both not fit, Moreno and Crcnic not received international clearance.

Subs:
Logan
Kennedy
Tom Parkes
Liam Moore (who!?)
Jorrin John
Howard
Wellens

Last edited:

Liam Moore is pretty highly rated in the academy and has already got England youth caps to his name.

Liam Moore is pretty highly rated in the academy and has already got England youth caps to his name.

What position is he?

I'm assuming the Nicky Adams right back experiment has been deemed a failure? Is he injured?

Not a strong looking bench.... Vitor and Gallagher both not fit, Moreno and Crcnic not received international clearance.

Subs:
Logan
Kennedy
Tom Parkes
Liam Moore (who!?)
Jorrin John
Howard
Wellens

Kin Hell, that is a shoddy looking bench. No Nicky Adams in sight?

Not too bad starting line up, we all know them all.

It's great the first day of the new season,

Are we winning yet?

I must admit. I don't find the team selection particularly encouraging. I'll happily eat my words though.

I must admit. I don't find the team selection particularly encouraging. I'll happily eat my words though.

I like the starting lineup (bar Neilson... but maybe Sousa can get more from him)

Lots of pace in there, and I always like to see 2 proper wingers. Just the bench is dodgy. Still, with Kennedy, Wellens and Howard there we have 3 experienced players, 1 for each area of the pitch, and you can only use 3 anyway.

If Palace or any other team with any pace out wide suss out that our fullbacks turn like barges...we'll be in for a right torrid time.

Just wondering if anyone has been able to access live commentaries from LCFC World through an iphone somehow? Due to the flash incompatibility the website itself won't work.

Glyn, I've never been able to get it going - not unless I'm watching my Richard Gere DVDs, if you know what I mean. He's such a great big hunk :110::110:.

Not on here, FFS

Last edited:
Dyer will play on the right apparently.

Only 3 changes from the starting lineup for the first game last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687