Match Thread Crystal Palace (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Palace will show us how a home team Is supposed to come out in the 2nd half.

Fecking hope not though.

I'm on a bastard national express at the moment relying on hazz to keep me informed. Already convinced the **** up has begun!

Don't you get WiFi on National Express now?

Dyer on

Last edited:
Tunch off. Maybe not up to the full 90?

Ambrose on for Palace ... he likes scoring against us!

Now I think about it in addition to shaking things up NP can also see whether the 2 full backs are good enough to act as back up to Peltier and Konchesky or whether he needs to go into the loan market for a full back. Let's hope the answer is no need - Kennedy sounds like he is having a good game

Now I think about it in addition to shaking things up NP can also see whether the 2 full backs are good enough to act as back up to Peltier and Konchesky or whether he needs to go into the loan market for a full back. Let's hope the answer is no need - Kennedy sounds like he is having a good game

I'm glad Kennedy has been given a chance, he came with a decent reputation and has found himself in the doldrums. The commentators are singing his praises at the minute and Pearson is clearly a fan....I remember him attempting to take him to Hull when he joined them.

Only just come in and realised this game was on!

Glad to see we're ahead :) Was Bamba playing midfield in the first half, or was it 5-3-2? Or even 5-4-1 with Schlupp in midfield?

Any word on why Tunch was taken off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00