Crystal Palace (home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

four king power

Dear Mr Pearson,

Please play a right winger in the right wing position, Adams would be perfect.

While i'm at it, when we are playing at home maybe we could throw causion to the wind a bit more, especially if the away side have no interest in venturing past the half way line.

Keep up the good work.

Lots of love

FKA. :)

Dear Mr Pearson

As its going to be a ****ing cold wet and windy night could you please compensate for that by playing some ****ing attractive and exciting football.

Dear Mr Pearson

Hello

Yours lovingly

Lako

Dear Mr Pearson

If you don't stop sending me those repulsive pictures of yourself in various states of undress then I will have no option but to pursue legal action against you

I do not expect to hear from you again

Yours

homer

PS Play feckin' Adams/N'Guessan/Gradel on the right hand side on Tuesday night, you complete and utter feckwit

This will be my first game of the season so I'm looking forward to seeing the team in action again. City WILL win this game: 2-0, Fryatt and Wellens.

Dear Mr Pearson,

I burnt my tongue during the first mouthful of a Chicken & Mushroom pie on saturday and as a result, couldn't taste anything as I finished said pie. Can I have a free one to compensate?

Also, to echo the sentiments of my fellow fans; can you play a fecking right winger please? even if it means dropping Oakley?

Up yours,

Ted

Last edited:
This has got 0-0 written all over it, will be a shite and not looking forward to it, I also hate Palarse they are so boring.

Hardly a must win but its time NP decided who should partner Wellens and stick Adams or Max on the wing
I keep saying Howard is due a goal, maybe its this game 2-1 City Howard, Wellens

I keep saying Howard is due a goal, maybe its this game 2-1 City Howard, Wellens

Let's hope so, over 16 hours without a goal is a bit shambolic really.

I would be tempted to give Gally a go up top.

Dear Mr Pearson,
Please could you fix it for Alan Lee to crash into Colin, and send him flying in the same way that MON did on the weekend. If he should happen to get a Gatorade bootle in his back passage around that time, more the better.
Yours,
Rhydal

Dear Mr Pearson

Please keep sending the footage to Homeywomeypants as he loves it really...

Oh, and can we win please?

Tar.

to 4 King Ace how do you expect Nigel to listen to you when you can't spell CAUTION, there is no 's' except in Pearson, who seems to know what he is doing, but I agree about the right wing.

Hardly a must win but its time NP decided who should partner Wellens and stick Adams or Max on the wing

I'm with dpj on this one, 2-1 with Howard to score, and King. Adams to come on for at least 20 mins second half. I also think Campbell should complete his return to the fold with an appearance at least if not a goal.

Ihave not seen much of crystal palace but apparantly they are a physical side with a lot of pace, in that case Oakley or King will have to make way as we need a pacey right side player to even things up.

I felt on saturday we were lucky Derby did not exploit our weakness down the right,Morrison for long periods was left exposed by Oakley,which could have been a disaster.

I would play Nicky Adams,as Dany n'guessan is not that good a tracking back.

As for the rest of the side i think it will be unchanged,i think Howard will get the nod over Kermorgant,as he played quite well against Palace in that poor F.A cup match from last season,i think Pearson would of remembered this.

Dear Mr Pearson

Please don't play Hazz upfront tomorrow night-his heads all over the place after his recent shopping trip to Karen Millen with aforementioned best mate Gok Wan. Pick me instead.

Yours Sexually

DD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673