Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
None and I won't be going to any either.I freely admit that my opinion could be and quite often is complete bollox but I'm reaching a point when I'd rather not give it than be labelled a moaning,negative doom merchant and I don't think I'm alone on that...but that again thats just my opinion:102:

I agree with a lot of that as there does seem to be a growing Stalinist tendency on this forum over the last 6 months or so. :102: :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Sarcasm[A] is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] An example of sarcasm is using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful".

Or to say I love you when you mean I hate you.....Game Set and Match Highland:)

I gave that example several posts ago :bang: Its not what he meant though was it?

I think we need to Alex to confirm thats not what he meant at all.

By saying that you are admitting it could be seen as sarcasm.....:icon_wink

You have completely mis-interpreted me HF - I was trying to make up. YV had bought to my attention what a tetchy fecker I am.

You have completely mis-interpreted me HF - I was trying to make up. YV had bought to my attention what a tetchy fecker I am.

Make up ? It was never that bad Alex,this is just a Forum:102: Wuithout meaning to sound miserable.....I don't consider people on here to be friends,just people who post..I don't know you:102:

Make up ? It was never that bad Alex,this is just a Forum:102: Wuithout meaning to sound miserable.....I don't consider people on here to be friends,just people who post..I don't know you:102:

I agree totally, but I would always metaphorically 'make-up' or at least apologise if I came across a little queer.

You're right, you don't know me, but then without interaction and the formation of some sort of relationship with posters then forums wouldn't work as well. on the quiet, many people on here have been talking to each other for 4 years!

Shouldnt all this guff be moved or deleted? Didnt people use to moan about threads being taken off topic? FFS :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669