Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

image.jpg

Schmeichel, De Laet, Morgan (c), Moore, Konchesky, Hammond, Cambiasso, Nugent, Drinkwater, Vardy, Ulloa.

Subs: Hamer, James, King, Schlupp, Simpson, Mahrez, Wasilewski

Last edited:
Happy, but a bit punchy away from home that. Particularly with Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon buzzing around wide which might have tempted him to play Schlupp in left to ensure we are pretty compact.
That said
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. LET'S HAVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Palace 2 - Leicester 4!!!!!

Not particularly surprised there. Keep it tight. I still think eventually Mahrez/Albrighton/Knocky back in the side in place of Hammond.

Is Wood off somewhere? Seems a strange change on the bench. Unless NP is worried about De Laet playing like he did in the first half last week

I think if Simpson had been on the bench last week he'd have been on at half time.

Not surprised to see him added.

the fact that Knockaert, Wood, Albrighton can't get in the matchday squad and that Wasilewski, Schlupp, King etc can't get much gametime is a really good sign for us. Pearson making all the right decisions as far as i'm concerned...

the fact that Knockaert, Wood, Albrighton can't get in the matchday squad and that Wasilewski, Schlupp, King etc can't get much gametime is a really good sign for us. Pearson making all the right decisions as far as i'm concerned...

I can see Knocky going in January.

Why is it whenever a player isn't involved in a game he automatically must be "off" or must be leaving shortly. Maybe Wood is going nowhere and it is purely the managers preference for this game to have someone else on the bench.

Why is it whenever a player isn't involved in a game he automatically must be "off" or must be leaving shortly. Maybe Wood is going nowhere and it is purely the managers preference for this game to have someone else on the bench.

I guess its because (with the exception of evergreen Alan Birchenall) - all players and mangers go "off" eventually

It's a Mrs. Doubtfire team, sure enough. Gormless, lumpen challenge from Bolasie well deserving of a yellow card.

I guess its because (with the exception of evergreen Alan Birchenall) - all players and mangers go "off" eventually
Even Birch was off for a long period before he was on again

Why is it whenever a player isn't involved in a game he automatically must be "off" or must be leaving shortly.

In the case of Knocky probably because he expected to be a starter this season.

Vardy and Nugent both had good chances. Well worked but maybe should've done better with the shot

Weathered a tricky spell of Palace attacks.

Not beeb a great game so far. Tight and even. This is why I think we need one of our wingers on later in the game, find the spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669