Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you see that he could have made at least two changes to the attack. Right there you’ve answered your original question.
yes but the only player out of the attackers that is playing badly is Riyad Mahrez, he is not going to get dropped for Harvey Barnes or Diabate

There is far too much stupid in this post.
Mahrez is playing shite, but he's never going to be dropped for either Barnes or Diabate, Gray was our biggest weapon last game and in his previous few sub apps, Vardy is Vardy and he will never be dropped, Nacho gets left out for Shinji mostly and Shinji is injured.

we saw the local media nutty when Wes was left out if he dropped Mahrez it would be all media so I ask again, what was he actually supposed to change? I would have left Riyad out but its simply never going to happen so long as he is a Leicester player

That defence looks a shambles. I'd be looking forward to running at that if I were Zaha.

Mahrez is playing shite, but he's never going to be dropped for either Barnes or Diabate, Gray was our biggest weapon last game and in his previous few sub apps, Vardy is Vardy and he will never be dropped, Nacho gets left out for Shinji mostly and Shinji is injured.

we saw the local media nutty when Wes was left out if he dropped Mahrez it would be all media so I ask again, what was he actually supposed to change? I would have left Riyad out but its simply never going to happen so long as he is a Leicester player
He can't change any of them then, because in your ridiculous world all the front players are undroppable.

He can't change any of them then, because in your ridiculous world all the front players are undroppable.
no only 2 of them and only one of them deserves to be, Mahrez, Gray doesn't deserve to be dropped and Diabate has shown he can't play 10 effectively, you could argue start Barnes at 10 but I thought Nacho played well last game

Aside from a snigger as Hamer almost assisted a first goal for Palace, I can't watch this. It's already like the Burnley game which I mostly slept through.

**** it, I'm going to bed. I'll check the result later.

Sack the clueless **** at half time.

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever. We’re sleepwalking into a relegation scrap next season. Puel isn’t learning or improving this side. He’s turning it into a ****ing snore fest

Great goal from Palace. ****ing dogshit defending... might as well not have been there.

I'd understand an experimental line up including younger players to see what they've got. I'd also understand playing our strongest line up with maybe one or two younger players in. What is the logic for this though?

He's picking a keeper that is out of contract and leaving in the summer and leaving out our other keeper who is contracted for two more years - this makes no sense to me.

He's presumably trying to see if Albrighton can adapt to playing right back. If Puel stayed, he'd clearly buy a new one though so what's the incentive or motivation for Albrighton exactly?

Morgan is dropped and immediately recalled. What's that supposed to achieve? What is Dragovic supposed to make of it all?

Silva is desperately in need of a run of matches so of course he's dropped again.

I don't even know why I'm trying to make sense of these selections. A kid playing Football Manager could do better.

The players must be either pissing themselves or seething with anger behind his back. And it may not be a coincidence that one or two are suffering from surprisingly lingering injuries to keep out of it a bit longer.

Come on Palace, batter us and put him out of his misery.
We can all have our own opinions about managers, players etc, but to want us to get battered by the opposition, is wrong on all levels.
Hang your head in shame BN

We can all have our own opinions about managers, players etc, but to want us to get battered by the opposition, is wrong on all levels.
Hang your head in shame BN
I’d like us to win, but if we’re going to lose I would rather it was a battering.

I’m just glad the season is ending soon. If it was a couple of months longer we’d be pulled into the relegation scrap.

Choudhury should be nowhere near the first team. Can barely be arsed to run half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566