Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time and they've had 20 shots to our zero. That would be disappointing if this were a cup game when we were back in League One, now it's more than a little suggestive that there's simply no gameplan worth talking about.

Well. We got to half time.

Somehow our performances are actually getting worse.

I think that’s the worst 45 minutes of football I’ve seen us play in years. It’s remarkable we are still in this.

It needs massive surgery at half time. I think we may have to push Maddison out to the right and bring on Mendy for Tete.

Ricardo needs to be on for Castagne too, who looks absolutely bereft.

Vardy for Daka while we are at it.

He won’t do a thing though, probably doing his wordle for the day as we speak.

Absolute ****ing surrender to a team full of shite, managed by an decrepit old twat

****ing hell, that was desperate

Castagne needs hooking right now, but to be honest the rest of them are the ****ing walking dead

Hopeless

We might as well take Daka and Tete off

Dont bother replacing them, just take them off FFS

Couldn’t be any worse

Hey hey everyone, remember that this season we've been better in the first half than the second.

Oh crap.

Absolutely remarkable that we are going in level at the break.

Midfield is just anonymous and Schlupp is running rings around them all - quicker to the ball & stronger than them all.

Maddison has done absolutely nothing apart from give it away on the edge of the box a couple of times and kick it out for a throw in.

Rodgers should be going absolutely ****ing mental at that at half time but he'll just do his little clap and probably thinks we have done OK.

Hilarious thing is if we steal this it would break Palace in half for the rest of the season.

But he won’t see that opportunity, because he’s a ****ing narcissistic twat.

I’ve only been listening to it, but in contrast to the views on here Alvin Martin has been saying how well Castagne has done against a superb Zaha performance.

This stat just made me spit my drink out. 19/20 passes in our area were successful. That's incredible.

FsowzB4WYAIQEKH

Hilarious thing is if we steal this it would break Palace in half for the rest of the season.

But he won’t see that opportunity, because he’s a ****ing narcissistic twat.
Yep, for most teams, it has a 0-1 shithouse victory from the away team written all over it.

Not us though, even if we somehow took the lead we would just bizarrely try to sit it out and defend with one of the worst defensive records in the league.

I wasn't expecting things to be pretty today but we're not even getting out our own half against Palace.

**** nos what the score will be when we have to play Man City, our goal difference will take a hammering there.

Yep, for most teams, it has a 0-1 shithouse victory from the away team written all over it.

Not us though, even if we somehow took the lead we would just bizarrely try to sit it out and defend with one of the worst defensive records in the league.

I wasn't expecting things to be pretty today but we're not even getting out our own half against Palace.

**** nos what the score will be when we have to play Man City, our goal difference will take a hammering there.
Absolutely has scabby 1-0 away win written all over it for every other side in the bottom nine.

I’ve only been listening to it, but in contrast to the views on here Alvin Martin has been saying how well Castagne has done against a superb Zaha performance.
No. Zaha had been terrific but Castagne gave him acres of space to be terrific in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669