Pre Match Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
First "6 pointer" of the season?

With the weight of PL points deduction (most likely) lifted - will we play with a bit more freedom and adventure?

First "6 pointer" of the season?

With the weight of PL points deduction (most likely) lifted - will we play with a bit more freedom and adventure?

Are Palace relegation contenders? I don't see this as a 6 pointer. They'll be well clear of us.

Bound to lose because that there Cooper has only won two out of his last sixty gazillion away matches, and he won’t play Ricardo.

And they will win because?
Because we have a decent manager who has spent the last two weeks on the training ground with most of the squad, embedding the new signings.

It's a very big game for Cooper. He absolutely must show he has learned something. Since preseason we have made exactly the same mistakes over and over again and he doesn't seem to be seeing them.

Mavididi not starting has been a complete nonsense so that needs changing for a start. Our best RB watching on from the bench whilst we've been defensively shambolic at times, also has to change. Finally, we must actually show a desire to win and not set up to contain.

Hermansen
Ricardo
Okoli
Faes or Vestergaard
Justin (LB)
Ndidi or Skipp
Winks
Buonanotte or El Khannouss
Mavididi
Vardy
Fatawu.

That should at least give us some kind of creativity. At the moment, we are creating fewer opportunities than anyone except Ipswich and that's just not acceptable.

I want to see Cooper strap on a pair and realise that we now have a much better opportunity of staying up but that we need to create chances, score goals and win games to do this. In fact, it would be an abject failure if we were to be relegated now.

It's a very big game for Cooper. He absolutely must show he has learned something. Since preseason we have made exactly the same mistakes over and over again and he doesn't seem to be seeing them.

Mavididi not starting has been a complete nonsense so that needs changing for a start. Our best RB watching on from the bench whilst we've been defensively shambolic at times, also has to change. Finally, we must actually show a desire to win and not set up to contain.

Hermansen
Ricardo
Okoli
Faes or Vestergaard
Justin (LB)
Ndidi or Skipp
Winks
Mavididi
Vardy
Fatawu.

That should at least give us some kind of creativity. At the moment, we are creating fewer opportunities than anyone except Ipswich and that's just not acceptable.

I want to see Cooper strap on a pair and realise that we now have a much better opportunity of staying up but that we need to create chances, score goals and win games to do this. In fact, it would be an abject failure if we were to be relegated now.

Daft as a brush.

Hermansen
Ricardo
Okoli
Faes or Vestergaard
Justin (LB)
Ndidi or Skipp
Winks
Mavididi
Vardy
Fatawu.

You might want to see that line up, but I think the chance of us starting with a team that attacking, is fairly minimal.

I’d go with the same lineup as we did against Villa.

There seems to be some very delusional people about where we currently are as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46