Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s scared to play away from home.

Anyway, tactic will be to keep it tight, and release the various attacking options around the 70 minute mark.

Problem he has is we have not shown ourselves to be able to keep a team out that long yet.

Close your eyes for seventy minutes, until he puts a ****ing attacking midfielder on, 'cos this will be ****ing grim

I understand what he’s trying to do - fill the 11 with experienced premier league players. It won’t be long until Cordova Reid is preferred to Mavididi or Fatawu.

The knives are being sharpened, ffs

Was blatantly obvious it would be the same setup, having done so well against a Champions League team.

That's the first selection that puzzles me.

Surely you haven't signed five attackers to only play three every game?
Three every game?
It’s been two ****ing games!

He’s the type of manager who mixes it up depending on the opposition, rather than sticking to ze system

The knives are being sharpened, ffs

Was blatantly obvious it would be the same setup, having done so well against a Champions League team.
Was that the case mate, or was it more that we were better with Buenenotti (sp) on the pitch?

For the record I don’t think it’s a bad starting 11, we need to win the midfield to stand a chance in my opinion

Was that the case mate, or was it more that we were better with Buenenotti (sp) on the pitch?

For the record I don’t think it’s a bad starting 11, we need to win the midfield to stand a chance in my opinion
We did well all match I thought. And then yes of course we were better in a more attacking sense when Buonanotte came on when we were 2-0 down and we went balls deep, leaving ourselves susceptible on the counter. It will be kamikaze to do that from minute one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46