Match Thread Crystal Palace v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to piss me off. Three defensive mids and no Riccardo. In the words of the joker, you get what you ****ing deserve.

Meh, Ricardo for Justin I can understand, but I can see why Justin’s pace keeps him as 1st choice.

I don’t think we have 2 DMs good enough to let us play Bounanotte.

If we had both in the team I wouldn’t be upset, but I don’t think they make us vastly better. For what Bounanotte brings going forward it creates more problems defensively.

Meh, Ricardo for Justin I can understand, but I can see why Justin’s pace keeps him as 1st choice.

I don’t think we have 2 DMs good enough to let us play Bounanotte.

If we had both in the team I wouldn’t be upset, but I don’t think they make us vastly better. For what Bounanotte brings going forward it creates more problems defensively.
Madness.

We aren't creating chances. At all

How do you think we are going to win games without creating anything?

Madness.

We aren't creating chances. At all

How do you think we are going to win games without creating anything?
We’ve had 3 games, I’m happy to give SC another 3 before I start worrying.

As I said under the last manager, how we play is irrelevant… it’s all about results

We’ve had 3 games, I’m happy to give SC another 3 before I start worrying.

As I said under the last manager, how we play is irrelevant… it’s all about results
3 league games. We were doing exactly the thing and creating **** all during all of our preseason games as well. But they don't count because we won't play that way during the ... Oh .... Hang on ...

3 league games. We were doing exactly the thing and creating **** all during all of our preseason games as well. But they don't count because we won't play that way during the ... Oh .... Hang on ...
Pops I agree with you on most things, and you might be right. But he deserves a few more games.

Claudio showed pre season means nothing

Time to win a game. Come on City.

Pops I agree with you on most things, and you might be right. But he deserves a few more games.

Claudio showed pre season means nothing
I totally agree that he needs time. I'm not suggesting we should get rid. I've seen a few decent things so far. I'm just frustrated with the lack of ambition we are showing and the complete lack of creativity. I really just want to see us play to our potential for more than 20 minutes a game.

Hopefully, today will be the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47