Cup final v Tranmere....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

Anyone know where I can get footage of the three goals from the Tranmere cup final in 2000? Thanks

dannyboy said:
Anyone know where I can get footage of the three goals from the Tranmere cup final in 2000? Thanks

Homer used to have a copy of it but he taped his home movie "Mrs MK and Homer Tango and Cash" over it.

And we score more than twice in that one, believe me

Can be downloaded from Leicester city world, if you are not subsribed then the file is only 2.29mb, i can email or msn it to you, just PM me with details.

You might be suprised to hear this but I was there, in wembely!!!

It was absoulutely brilliant, I can clearly remember the magical and satisfying feeling of seeing Matt Elliott holding up the Worthington cup with people like Neil Lennon and Robbie Savage around him. Those were the days weren't they, I mean look at the mess we're in now.

But anyway, that day would easily go into the top three of "best days of my life'. 8) 8) 8) 8)

You know what, I just realised I can't remember what the striking pair was on that day!

:? :?

East Anglia Fox said:

It was absoulutely brilliant, I can clearly remember the magical and satisfying feeling of seeing Matt Elliott holding up the Worthington cup with people like Neil Lennon and Robbie Savage around him. Those were the days weren't they, I mean look at the mess we're in now.

But anyway, that day would easily go into the top three of "best days of my life'. 8) 8) 8) 8)

You know what, I just realised I can't remember what the striking pair was on that day!

Code:
Leicester: Flowers ,Sinclair ,Elliott ,Taggart ,Savage ,Guppy ,Izzet ,Lennon ,Oakes (Impey ,77 ) ,Heskey ,Cottee (Marshall ,89 )
Subs not used: Arphexad,Zagorakis,Gilchrist,

East Anglia Fox said:

Was an awesome day, complete contrast to the spurs final. All thier fans contributed to a shite atmosphere then there was stuff in the crowd, then we lost. :(

Lboro fox said:
East Anglia Fox said:

Was an awesome day, complete contrast to the spurs final. All thier fans contributed to a shite atmosphere then there was stuff in the crowd, then we lost. :(

It was also a crap game....actually quite thankful that I couldn't afford to go to it! :oops: :p :(

Managed to go to the Tranmere final though :D

Steven said:
East Anglia Fox said:

Code:
Leicester: Flowers ,Sinclair ,Elliott ,Taggart ,Savage ,Guppy ,Izzet ,Lennon ,Oakes (Impey ,77 ) ,Heskey ,Cottee (Marshall ,89 )
Subs not used: Arphexad,Zagorakis,Gilchrist,

Cheers Steven, you're always the first to reply to my posts! :D :D

dannyboy said:

I think it might be on the 'history of leicester city' dvd. There is a copy in my house but I can't be arsed to go through it, besides, the television is in use at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669