Current muses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still playing...

Wire - Pink Flag
Carter USM - The Good The Bad The Average And Unique
Arctic Monks - Whatever...etc

Ain't life great with good music

Is this thread not turning into the "what are you listening to now" thread.

Come on Mods, merge it

Melton Fox said:
Is this thread not turning into the "what are you listening to now" thread.

Come on Mods, merge it

But I'm at work having to suffer Runrig...I'm not listening to The Primitives now:icon_wink

highland fox said:
But I'm at work having to suffer Runrig now
Don't them Porrdige Eaters allow any music from other countries up there

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Don't them Porrdige Eaters allow any music from other countries up there

Its my own place and its A visitor Centre,not sure they'd want Indie stuff.Runrig sell well up here...unfortunately

highland fox said:
Its my own place and its A visitor Centre
I'm curious now HF, what sort of visitors centre do you run?

Melton Fox said:
I'm curious now HF, what sort of visitors centre do you run?

Only the one,its like a Tourist Info come Gift Shop come Cafe etc.I'm not employed by anyone though,its like an Independent thing.

highland fox said:
Only the one,its like a Tourist Info come Gift Shop come Cafe etc.I'm not employed by anyone though,its like an Independent thing.
A bit like a franchise then I guess. But what are your toursits actually coming to see, The Highlands?, A Forestry Area?, Kaber Tossing?, Where they film Take The High Road?, the World Skirt Wearing Championships?

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
A bit like a franchise then I guess. But what are your toursits actually coming to see, The Highlands?, A Forestry Area?, Kaber Tossing?, Where they film Take The High Road?, the World Skirt Wearing Championships?

Yeah all them......You aren't a fan of Scotland are you MF:icon_lol:
People come from all over the World believe it or not just to see the landscape,walk,climb,fish.
Why do people visit The USA ?:102: :102:

highland fox said:
Yeah all them......You aren't a fan of Scotland are you MF:icon_lol:
People come from all over the World believe it or not just to see the landscape,walk,climb,fish.
Why do people visit The USA ?:102: :102:
I have never been to Scotland, I am scared of the people. But I would love to spend some time up in the Highlands (open for an innuendo there) it does look a fantastic place. I do intend to go sometime, Can you get there without stopping at any traffic lights?

Melton Fox said:
I have never been to Scotland, I am scared of the people. But I would love to spend some time up in the Highlands (open for an innuendo there) it does look a fantastic place. I do intend to go sometime, Can you get there without stopping at any traffic lights?

The Highlands have more English people in them than Scots:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Easiest way is by train,I'm sure Webbo can help you out with them:) The Highlands and their people are fine but IMO Glasgow is one hell of a Shithole and in my expierience Glaswegians can be very Anti English

highland fox said:
The Highlands have more English people in them than Scots:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Easiest way is by train,I'm sure Webbo can help you out with them:) The Highlands and their people are fine but IMO Glasgow is one hell of a Shithole and in my expierience Glaswegians can be very Anti English

I might be going up to the Highlands in a few weeks, I was going to ask HF for some info about the trains!

webmaster said:
I might be going up to the Highlands in a few weeks, I was going to ask HF for some info about the trains!

Where are you thinking of going to Webbo ?

highland fox said:

I've always found Glasgwegains very friendly, you just have to give them your wallet to look after and they're fine.

highland fox said:
Where are you thinking of going to Webbo ?

Just tentative plans at the moment, trying to fit it in between matches before the end of the season.

I'm thinking about getting the sleeper to Fort William, and spending a day or so there before moving on to Inverness.

I was going to ask you whether it's worth getting the train from Fort William to Mallaig - http://www.scotrail.co.uk/scotrwhl.htm says it is.

Do you know what the coach journey from Fort William to Inverness is like - is it better to go by train even though it takes much longer?

Hazzman said:
This thread is for that of your current musical taste not what you are listening to at time of posting.
Ah, got it. Heavy Metal then, oh, but then again, it has been for last 30 years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669