Curtis Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Birmingham with a load of Villa fans ( unfortunately ) and they reckon its a done deal !! They also speak very highly of Davies and say he would be a regular now in Villa's side if it wasn't for all his injuries over the past few season. O'Neill paid 9 million quid for him so think he should be able to do a job for us !!!

The villa fan who've I have spoken to agrees with me. Billy big bollocks, poor mans Rio
Ferdinand. Not good enough for the Prem but good enough for Championship.

You'll do Curt.

Central defender Curtis Davies to #LCFC from #villa will happen today. One month loan. He's available for the Hull game tomorrow - solid.

- Stringy Twitter

Blimey

Excellent signing, this :038:

Thats the second signing you're happy with. In fact i've never known you to be this happy.

I'm thinking of ways to make you a miserable ****er again.

The villa fan who've I have spoken to agrees with me. Billy big bollocks, poor mans Rio
Ferdinand. Not good enough for the Prem but good enough for Championship.

You'll do Curt.

They did also say that he is known for being a bit of a moaner, but can't be a bad thing as it shows he obviously cares and wants to win !! Definitely a good signing for us !! :038::038:

If he can stay fit he will be a great signing I reckon.

Good signing this but not sure one month will be long enough for him to get match fit/sharp.

I thought that - why only a month I wonder? Possibly Mr Houllier is not wanting him off the books there, but sees a sojourn our way to get him fit for Villa's cause..

I thought that - why only a month I wonder? Possibly Mr Houllier is not wanting him off the books there, but sees a sojourn our way to get him fit for Villa's cause..

Or perhaps we want to see how sharp he is before signing him for longer.

Somehow I doubt that.

I wouldn't be suprised at all. He seems to be well out of the reckoning at villa and I would imagine he is a high earner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669