Curtis

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickytrev

New Member
Looks like he will be on his way out at Portsmouth. Harry has just digned Andy Griffin , who is alsoa right back, on a free tranfer

Good riddiance in the second division maybe the third. Exactly where you belong.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Soz for the mistake Arse! :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
It's amazing to think he started off at Manchester United - How can someone so poor technically be accepted by them in the first place?

He actually played for their first team on a few occasions....And I'm not talking the League Cup.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Yeh its very wierd. The fact that he used to play for a world class team just makes me laugh! Theres been quite a few players like curtis that used to play for them but f*cked up ie Michael Clegg.
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.

What the ****? I hope you're joking! :shock:

If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Curtis - Rustic
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.

What the ****? I hope you're joking! :shock:

If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!

Ooooops! :oops:
 

Cobbo

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.

What the ****? I hope you're joking! :shock:

If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!

Ooooops! :oops:

you prat :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.

What the ****? I hope you're joking! :shock:

If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!

Ooooops! :oops:

you prat :wink:

Shaddap you. :wink:
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Let's all laugh at Scowcroft, Let's all laugh at Scowcroft...... :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
Let's all laugh at Scowcroft, Let's all laugh at Scowcroft...... :wink:

It was an easy mistake to make - I even got Buzzer confused, although that aint really hard to do, is it now? :wink:
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Scowcroft said:
City Fan said:
Let's all laugh at Scowcroft, Let's all laugh at Scowcroft...... :wink:

It was an easy mistake to make - I even got Buzzer confused, although that aint really hard to do, is it now? :wink:

Shut it dopey! :lol:


You Dope :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea513
2Liverpool513
3Manchester Utd513
4Brighton512
5Manchester City510
6Everton510
7Tottenham 59
8West Ham Utd58
9Brentford58
10Aston Villa57
11Watford56
12Leicester56
13Arsenal56
14Palace55
15Southampton54
16Wolves53
17Leeds Utd53
18Newcastle Utd52
19Burnley51
20Norwich City50

Latest posts

Top