Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickytrev

Looks like he will be on his way out at Portsmouth. Harry has just digned Andy Griffin , who is alsoa right back, on a free tranfer

Good riddiance in the second division maybe the third. Exactly where you belong.

Scowcroft

It's amazing to think he started off at Manchester United - How can someone so poor technically be accepted by them in the first place?

He actually played for their first team on a few occasions....And I'm not talking the League Cup.

buzzer_b

Yeh its very wierd. The fact that he used to play for a world class team just makes me laugh! Theres been quite a few players like curtis that used to play for them but f*cked up ie Michael Clegg.

Malf

Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Wouldnt it be really bad if we re-signed him.
What the ****? I hope you're joking! :shock:
If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!

Scowcroft

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
If you read what Buzzer says there is no joke in the first place, buzzer was commenting on how bad it would be to re-sign him and by the looks of things your response looks like you think it would be ludicrous for us not to sign him again!
Ooooops! :oops:

Cobbo

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
you prat :wink:

Scowcroft

Lord_Cobley said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
you prat :wink:
Shaddap you. :wink:

Scowcroft

City Fan said:
Let's all laugh at Scowcroft, Let's all laugh at Scowcroft...... :wink:
It was an easy mistake to make - I even got Buzzer confused, although that aint really hard to do, is it now? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Arsenal  3
Leicester  3
Chelsea  3
Newcastle Utd  3
Wolves  3
Liverpool  3
Palace  3
Everton  3