D.o.f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bald Eagle for Manager!!!!!!

He wouldn't stay on there as a director if there was anything involved here, it is really pushing it a bit Alex, I expected better from you.

Pompey fans used to sing 'Harry and Jim, Harry and Jim.....' repeat ad nauseam.

Perhaps we should start singing 'Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank, Gerry and Frank........

Please NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a former sheep.

Whether someone was affiliated with Derby or not should not be a factor. Martin O'Neill was a forest player...are you so sure that playing for a 'rival' in your past should rule you out of managing our club.

The reality is that f*cking morons will take a hero like Walsh and turn him into a villan simply because the poor bastard has no experience of football management...but thats all okay because a shower of numpty b*stards think its a good idea 'cause ey played f' citeou!'

F*cks sake grow up!

For the record I wouldn't want the bloke here not because he once managed Derby but because he wouldn't come with Harry Rednapp.

Last edited:
Whether someone was affiliated with Derby or not should not be a factor. Martin O'Neill was a forest player...are you so sure that playing for a 'rival' in your past should rule you out of managing our club.

The reality is that f*cking morons will take a hero like Walsh and turn him into a villan simply because the poor bastard has no experience of football management...but thats all okay because a shower of numpty b*stards think its a good idea 'cause ey played f' citeou!'

F*cks sake grow up!

For the record I wouldn't want the bloke here not because he once managed Derby but because he wouldn't come with Harry Rednapp.

:038: close the thread now, top notch post like that can't be topped. a good manager could be a total cnut and i'd welcome him if he'd do a job

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/o/oxford_utd/7087129.stm

Didn't he work with Harry and Mandy at Pompey? I wonder....

Jim Smith has well & truly lost it whatever it may be.
Ive listened to four Oxford games this season which ive had money on & they lost 3 & drawn 1.
Everyone of the Oxford fans hated him they were singing for his head from the 1st game i listened to & were ringing in to the studio with there complaints in droves.
So if he can't command respect in the Conference then i don't want him involved in our club in any capacity what so ever.

Last edited:
The sheeps manager mite be free before xmas so ive heard :icon_wink

Well at the rate we are going through managers we will probably be
looking again by then for a new one..

Any news on how the meeting went with Tiggs or are we really after Adkins?

Come on Newts your the man in the know....any news?

Well at the rate we are going through managers we will probably be
looking again by then for a new one..

Any news on how the meeting went with Tiggs or are we really after Adkins?

Come on Newts your the man in the know....any news?

You are joking ,please tell me your joking

As Tiggs all went well as far as i know nothing 100% yet :090:

*spits out coffee*

Carefull hope it was not hot :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687