Dabizas

Is Dabizas worthy of his place?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

After an argument with dave on this forum, i believe Dabizas has done well this season (except saturday) and should be in the team. He thinks he is a liabilty at best!

NO, NO NO NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO...

To say Dabizas is complete and utter pile of crap would be THE understatement of a lifetime...

Quite simply there aren't enough words in the English language to accurately sum up just how god-awfully bad this waste of space actually is.

He does alright, but tends to grapple to much! How he ever made in into Newcastle's side I don't know! No wonder Bobby got the scak!

Saying that I still think he deserves a place in the first team!

I think Dabizas is our best centre-back and without him we would concede more goals.

Who else is there? Heath is more of a liability than him and Keown doesn't seem to be up to playing every match. I thought he did ok against brighton, he tried to organise the defence a bit and he didn't really deserve to be substituted from wilcox. Its a shame the partnership between him and Heath seems to have broke down, they worked fairly well together last season. He will never be a skillfull defender but to get rid of him now would be suicidal.

ajj said:
Who else is there? Heath is more of a liability than him and Keown doesn't seem to be up to playing every match. I thought he did ok against brighton, he tried to organise the defence a bit and he didn't really deserve to be substituted from wilcox. Its a shame the partnership between him and Heath seems to have broke down, they worked fairly well together last season. He will never be a skillfull defender but to get rid of him now would be suicidal.

I hope that was sarcastic :shock:

I thought they were awful. An offside trap that simply didn't play people offside for a start and the distribution skills of a two legged baby goat.

Going into the season I thought we were sorted for CB's at this level. Apparently not, get Elliott back in when fit with Keown! Nice promising partnership there! ;)

Matt Elliott can not be fit soon enough...

Re-sign Phil Gilchrist...

has everyone forget that elliot is too slow and old and useless now-i'd rather have dabizas or heath instead of him. however i think you can't play them together so its got to be one of them with keown

Agreed we need Matty back and Taggs, still think they would have been loads better than rag tag and bobtail.

Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber

Its amazing that there is such a difference of opinion on one player when we all apparently are watching the same guy. I think he is our best defender and has a lot more good days than bad.

drummindefender said:
has everyone forget that elliot is too slow and old and useless now-i'd rather have dabizas or heath instead of him. however i think you can't play them together so its got to be one of them with keown

He's no slower than dabizas and heath, and is a lot better at reading the game.

drummindefender said:

I've forgotten how fast Elliott and Taggs were the last time we got out of this division :roll:

You can have all the pace in the world and still be absolutely useless you know!

Pretty conclusive then, Dabizas is useless.

i think Dabizas is a decent player, We could stick him in Midfield and Heath and Keown in Defence!

Also i do realise Dabizas hasnt quite got the passing talent/vision of Beckham but it would sure up our defence and we could tell him to only play the simple ball!

Cobbo said:
ajj said:

I hope that was sarcastic :shock:

I thought they were awful. An offside trap that simply didn't play people offside for a start and the distribution skills of a two legged baby goat.

Going into the season I thought we were sorted for CB's at this level. Apparently not, get Elliott back in when fit with Keown! Nice promising partnership there! ;)

OK they maybe they weren't very good, but I just thought they were probably better than elliot and taggart (the 4-3 defeat to Wolves comes to mind). When I saw Heath and Dabizas play against Wolves at home (when it was 0-0), they had Wolves attack under control with no real problems. Maybe that was just because Wolves attack was crap, I don't know.

Anyway I'd rather see Dabizas-Heath this season than Elliott-Taggart again if Taggart had stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566