Dabizas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

Why does so many people give this guy a hard time?? Granted he makes errors, and he gives away needless free kicks but his general performances this season have been good. Yesterday him and Stearman were the only two to come out of the game with any credit. I think some of u go to the games starting him on a rating of 1! Give the guy a break. When i see people comparing to him the likes of jacob laursen i find that disgraceful

Why does so many people give this guy a hard time?? Granted he makes errors, and he gives away needless free kicks but his general performances this season have been good.

The clues are all there..... :roll:

Whenever I've seen him play he's tackled with his arms..A Penalty is just waiting to be given against him.

He's a clumsy oaf, I wouldn't trust him to get me a baker's dozen eggs and bring them all back in tact.

I do have to agree with you to an extent Chris. I think Dabizas is harshly treated to an extent. I feel at the weekend he had one of his better games. No-one seems to mention anything good that he does of which there were many things at the weekend: lots of good interceptions, tackles, clearances. People are too keen to say he makes a mistake every time he gets the ball and that is just simply wrong.

And that is reflected with some of the ratings he gets which are usually 5/6 and followed by a note that reads something like

'didn't do much wrong but I still worry about him defensively'

So basically he's getting lower ratings because a lot of people don't have much confidence in him even though he hasn't actually made a big mistake.

I'm sure it makes sense but I can't see the logic

At the weekend he was outstanding in the first half

yes, outstanding - I did say that

Sadly he went completely missing in the second half, and that is his problem - he can't play a consistent game for ninety minutes.

He looks good for 60/70 mins in every game, but for the rest it's stupid free kicks, missed headers, being out of position etc. etc.

if we are going to nit pick players faults then matty heath often struggles to pass the ball to his own player, hes sometimes very unstable.
what im trying to say is no one is perfect and we are a div1 side, we dont have one player that dosnt make mistakes, like all teams. Dabizas is as good as any of our defenders and one thing he is guilty of is giving 100% in his challenges. people put him down b4 he plays, no wonder he makes mistakes

Dabs is nothing but a big time Charlie....thought he was something special after Euro 04.....waiting for a big club to come in for him, didn't happen so he came back with his tail between his legs, i've got no respect for the bloke who likes to wrestle rather than tackle, i wince everytime he grabs hold of someone in the penalty area...it won't be long before ones given against him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669