Daggers on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, neither will I cos I can't be doing with all this law breaking stuff :icon_bigg

I just will not break the law, it's not fair on the people who are losing money.

No I shall miss this afternoons game and spend it torrenting instead.

I just will not break the law, it's not fair on the people who are losing money.

No I shall miss this afternoons game and spend it torrenting instead.

I will not bring myself to commit such an atrocious (sp) act of lawlessness. I will also not watch the game and will comfort myself by watching the new James Bond on my laptop. :icon_cool

I will not bring myself to commit such an atrocious (sp) act of lawlessness. I will also not watch the game and will comfort myself by watching the new James Bond on my laptop. :icon_cool

Nice one, I think I will keep myself away from crime and watch the two movies I downloaded the other day too. It's less hassle than going to the cinema.

I would post it, but it's illegal so Fludie said last time. So being the law abiding citizen I won't post it..... sorry

No, neither will I cos I can't be doing with all this law breaking stuff :icon_bigg

The match isn't available on any UK TV channels, so there is no problem with posting a link to it.

As Jeff said this after the Stevengae game.....

While the legality of watching this match was questionable, it's not the same as using one of these sites to watch a match that is on Sky/Setanta, that you could legally pay for and watch in this country.

If this match had been on Setanta I wouldn't have allowed links to be posted, I would have told people to subscribe to Setanta's online service. But as it wasn't available in the UK, watching it didn't rip anyone off.

Here are the links that were PM'd to me earlier.

http://www.justin.tv/trukistrix/popout

or

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...28&part=sports

Jeff/mods please delete and forgive if this is wrong

Showing egg-chasing at the mo on that one.... will this change to LCFC at kick-off or is it a different link ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669