Confirmed Transfer Danns to Bolton (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent championship midfielder. Energy, works hard, has moments of genuine skill.

Too rash and inconsistent to reach the top level.

Unlike others from the Sven era, I wish him no harm.
Just didn't work out for him for whatever reason.

We move on (in fact we have done considerably :) )

Carry on.....

I've mentioned it before.

It was the morning after we'd played at Barnsley, I'd stayed overnight, and was on a train to Manchester. There was a woman talking on her phone, and she mentioned that Jermaine hadn't got in until the early hours after playing at Swindon. The manager wasn't happy (they lost 3-0) and wanted them in for training that morning. He wasn't going to go, and was going to make up an excuse for not going. She also mentioned that he'd already agreed to sign for Everton.

Last edited:
I've mentioned it before.

It was the morning after we'd played at Barnsley, I'd stayed overnight, and was on a train to Manchester. There was a woman talking on her phone, and she mentioned that Jermaine hadn't got in until the early hours after playing at Swindon. The manager wasn't happy (they lost 3-0) and wanted them in for training that morning. He wasn't going to go, and was going to make up an excuse for not going. She also mentioned that he'd already agreed to sign for Leeds.
Hardly a revelation if he was playing for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlisle away in the cup this year was the highlight of his time here.

Carlisle away in the cup this year was the highlight of his time here.

That game was also the highlight of Jeff's season - he just couldn't lose!

Huffed and puffed but ultimately lacked quality. The odd excellent performance amongst a myriad of mediocre ones. Not a bad player, just a very forgettable one. Would be good for the lower-half side Bolton are (and Crystal Palace were before he joined us) but not really good enough for a promotion chasing side which Bolton should surely be aiming to be?

Last edited:
Huffed and puffed but ultimately lacked quality. The odd excellent performance amongst a myriad of mediocre ones. Not a bad player, just a very forgettable one. Would be good for the lower-half side Bolton are (and Crystal Palace were before he joined us) but not really good enough for a promotion chasing side which Bolton should surely be aiming to be?
Showed a decent level of ability on occasion. Quite capable of being good enough in the right sort of team. Just not ours. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566