Confirmed Transfer Danns to Huddersfield - Loan until end of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Leicester City‏@OfficialFOXES

Neil Danns joins Huddersfield Town on loan until the end of the season. He'll be unavailable when #lcfc face #htafc in the #FACup.

Terriers Loan For Danns. From the OS.

City midfielder Neil Danns has joined Huddersfield Town on loan until the end of the season.
Danns, 30, heads to the John Smith’s Stadium immediately and should be available to make his debut for the Terriers when they host Birmingham City in the npower Championship this Saturday.

The Liverpool-born midfielder, who joined the Foxes in July 2011, spent seven weeks on loan with Bristol City prior to his return to King Power Stadium last week, making nine appearances and scoring twice for the Robins.

He will be ineligible for selection when City travel to Huddersfield in the fourth round of the FA Cup with Budweiser later this month.

Someone who knows Beckford told me that both he and Danns were sidelined early on, not allowed to play fully in training games etc. Although Danns does a lot of tearing around the pitch, I wonder if this has more to do with their attitude to training.
I remember a Pearson interview where he gave high praise to Waghorn for his attitude, before he became a regular again in the squad.

Someone who knows Beckford told me that both he and Danns were sidelined early on, not allowed to play fully in training games etc. Although Danns does a lot of tearing around the pitch, I wonder if this has more to do with their attitude to training.
I remember a Pearson interview where he gave high praise to Waghorn for his attitude, before he became a regular again in the squad.

There's been a lot of speculation about both players as to the reasons that neither are getting a look in under Nigel Pearson.
If either would improve the current team, then maybe I'd wonder too, but frankly, I don't believe they could improve the team, so we move on.

danns seems to have quite a few off-field distractions tbf. he is trying to launch his own music label iirc, and also pulled some reality tv star in china whites or some other club frequented by footballers in london. doesn't necessarily mean he was/is distracted or uncommitted, but i don't like to see that personally. also made a music vid with that well known model pro Ryan Smith. maybe it's harsh to judge someone by their friends, but...

wouldn't imagine any of that would be pearson's cup of tea.

thought danns would play a big role this season after the way he finished last, and i think he's good enough to improve us ability-wise, but pearson isn't going to tolerate people who aren't fully committed if it affects the atmosphere/attitude of the squad imo.

beckford is blatantly a lazy pr*ck with a vastly over-inflated opinion of his own ability. good riddance.

danns seems to have quite a few off-field distractions tbf. he is trying to launch his own music label iirc, and also pulled some reality tv star in china whites or some other club frequented by footballers in london. doesn't necessarily mean he was/is distracted or uncommitted, but i don't like to see that personally. also made a music vid with that well known model pro Ryan Smith. maybe it's harsh to judge someone by their friends, but...

wouldn't imagine any of that would be pearson's cup of tea.

thought danns would play a big role this season after the way he finished last, and i think he's good enough to improve us ability-wise, but pearson isn't going to tolerate people who aren't fully committed if it affects the atmosphere/attitude of the squad imo.

beckford is blatantly a lazy pr*ck with a vastly over-inflated opinion of his own ability. good riddance.
Extraordinary.

Extraordinary.

What don't you agree with?

It's widely known that NP hates reality TV with such a passion that he'd never let you near the team if you'd even corresponded with someone who once did a sneeze that sounded like 'TOWIE', let alone pulled some reality TV star.

And don't get me started on Beckford's opinion of himself. He's always telling everyone on Bebo how he's the best player ever and should be playing for Barcelona.

Danns for me is very over-rated by our supporters. His tackling is generally reckless and this seems translates to him being an 'enforcer'. In his only sub league appearance at Blackburn, his shitty passing led to their winner.

It's forgotten that our season pretty much ended last season once we ran out of central midfields to play (leading to a central midfield diamond of Marshall and Bamba). Largely down to injuries across the squad and Danns' part, indiscipline. A needless red challenge against Hull and a very silly cynical foul whilst losing at Brighton brought two red cards. Missing 7 matches (maybe wrong!).

Danns strikes me as player that he's great for a battling team towards the bottom of the table where they play on the counter attack. His best performance for us was against Norwich doing this role. His most memorable goal being in that situation versus Derby. If you ask him to control possession and attempt to create chances, he falls short. Kisnorbo was similar in this respect; ask him to block, header and tackle whilst under pressure he was fine but when we got to League 1, he had more possession and was attacked more at pace with counter attacks then he struggled.

There's been a lot of speculation about both players as to the reasons that neither are getting a look in under Nigel Pearson.
If either would improve the current team, then maybe I'd wonder too, but frankly, I don't believe they could improve the team, so we move on.

Sums it up really, plus, we'll never know either way no matter how many friends of friends make stuff up.

Its's fairly obvious that both have been moved on, rightly or wrongly, for personal reasons rather than professional. If you can't come to that conclusion without being spoon-fed everything then you're a moron.

This isn't me crying or wanking about the situation before it gets taken to one extreme or another, but purely an observation.

Caught red/cock handed there, obviously couldn't contain myself anymore :icon_redf

Its's fairly obvious that both have been moved on, rightly or wrongly, for personal reasons rather than professional. If you can't come to that conclusion without being spoon-fed everything then you're a moron.

This isn't me crying or wanking about the situation before it gets taken to one extreme or another, but purely an observation.

Your definition of 'personal reasons' must be very different to mine. They both moved on because they are not good enough/not part of the plan; they both want the opportunity to play an active part in the gme. Those are all professional reasons.

Your definition of 'personal reasons' must be very different to mine. They both moved on because they are not good enough/not part of the plan; they both want the opportunity to play an active part in the gme. Those are all professional reasons.
i hope you don't mind being spoon-fed by someone who thinks you're a moron. You might risk that now

your definition of 'personal reasons' must be very different to mine. They both moved on because they are not good enough/not part of the plan; they both want the opportunity to play an active part in the gme. Those are all professional reasons.
w
h
o
o
s
h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696