Danny McDermid

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

Check this lot out

HAMPSHIRE referee Danny McDermid was at the centre of the controversy which surrounded the end of Salisbury City's FA Trophy dream.

Steve Thompson calls Danny McDermid the worst referee he has ever seen after Notts County's defeat by MK Dons

BOSS Kevin Bond refused to point the finger of blame at referee Danny McDermid after Cherries had exited the FA Cup in controversial fashion.

Torquay were not happy with referee Danny McDermid’s decision to award Town a penalty and they were enraged five minutes from time

LATICS boss John Sheridan vented his frustration at referee Danny McDermid after watching Athletic lose 1-0 at Yeovil Town

Oldham boss John Sheridan was furious with referee Danny McDermid for not booking Chris Cohen after the Glovers man's challenge felled McDonald

Referee Danny McDermid's controversial penalty decision, for an alleged push on Swindon striker Lee Peacock by Adam Murray in the 62nd minute

trouble markers Anthony Gerrard and Ian Roper throughout an opening half that was only livened by the erratic antics of London referee Danny McDermid

But referee Danny McDermid waved away furious Bournemouth protests when the goal was ruled out.

League newcomer Danny McDermid dismissed both Matt Somner and Alan White, leaving Thompson to blast the referee for his performance
Steve Thompson calls Danny McDermid the worst referee he has ever seen after ... Notts County manager

The Magpies chief described Danny McDermid's showing in Saturday's 3-2 defeat to MK Dons as "the worst I've seen in 30 years of professional football

Torquay have been reported to the Football Association by referee Danny McDermid following an incident after Saturday's 1-0 home defeat by Swindon

He was furious that referee Danny McDermid refused to award a penalty after Ady Williams tangled with Jordan Robertson inside the area five minutes from

BOSS Kevin Bond refused to point the finger of blame at referee Danny McDermid after Cherries had exited the FA Cup in controversial fashion.

John Martin stepped up and converted the spot kick but for some inexplicable reason Referee Mr. McDermid insisted it be retaken

The referee, Danny McDermid, might have known he was in for a funny old afternoon when he awarded County a penalty early on only to be alerted to the fact that the linesman had already flagged for offside.

Leicester boss Rob Kelly blamed rookie referee Danny McDermid for costing his side two points in a controversial 1-1 draw with Colchester.

Am I missing something or is the FA just plain effing stupid

that is unbelievable. this ref was actually promoted to the championship.

WHAT A ****ING DISGRACE.

Great research there mate

that is unbelievable. this ref was actually promoted to the championship.

WHAT A ****ING DISGRACE.

Great research there mate

It gets worse. :icon_eek: :eek: ;) Run this query and see how many people are moaning about him. :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf ;)

does this warrant complaining to higher authorities? I'd say so, what a ****ing prick - if you can't do your job properly, you shouldnt be effing doing it

For the good of football he should not be officiating.
The blokes doing the Colchester radio comentry said early in the game that there had been dozens of complaints about him while refereeing lower league matches.
With this, how could the FA 'promote' him further up the ladder to Championship games?

he should taken of the list and never allowed to Ref again!

The Sun reports he has been relegated back to league 1&2!

Shame its come too late for us really.

Careful now. Let's just restrict it to referees, please.

??

On a side note, I assume he'll be reffing a championship match this weekend.. anyone know which tie or won't we know until saturday?

Bloody hell.

Do you think the FA takes the time to read what managers/players think of referee's performances?

If they did then surely he wouldnt have been given a chance in the Championship.

The Sun reports he has been relegated back to league 1&2!

Shame its come too late for us really.
Very convenient isn't it. The FA promote him, he referees a match featuring the FA's worst enemy (an admin team still playing), ruins their game, then he disappears again.

I've always said the FA have got it in for City, this just fuels my theory

Last edited:
Worst ref ever by the looks of it. How did he get his licence? Worse then Riley......and that says something!

The problem is he has been kicked back down to their division, but why should they have to put up with him? All referees should be of the same standard throughout the 4 divisions

Very convenient isn't it. The FA promote him, he referees a match featuring the FA's worst enemy (an admin team still playing), ruins their game, then he disappears again.

I've always said the FA have got it in for City, this just fuels my theory

to be fair though, teh majority of your theories are utter bollox :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673