Speculation Danny Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an absolutely amazing signing, but can't see it happening.

If he does drop down to the Championship, would expect him to go to Bolton or Blackburn.

Would love for us to get him though. Sign him up, make him captain

Sadly he is in decline - the brain is still there, but the legs aren't. He struggles to complete 90 minutes, too many tantrums / silly fouls.

But could still be good for a season or so at this level, though I understand he would be looking for somewhere to do his coaching badges.

Sadly he is in decline - the brain is still there, but the legs aren't. He struggles to complete 90 minutes, too many tantrums / silly fouls.

But could still be good for a season or so at this level, though I understand he would be looking for somewhere to do his coaching badges.

Would be happy for him to do them with us. Think he's a good leader and come become a good coach.

Think he did alright still last year and was surprised they let him go really. Think he could definitely have a couple of years in the Championship.

Would be happy for him to do them with us. Think he's a good leader and come become a good coach.

Think he did alright still last year and was surprised they let him go really. Think he could definitely have a couple of years in the Championship.

I've long been an admirer, and agree about his potential as a coach.

Of course it's not certain he won't stay where he is and do it - there has been no announcement that he is leaving from either club or player, which indicates that a new contract may still be on the table.

.....People don't get aids anymore.

Phew! That's a relief. If it's all the same though, I'll keep on wearing double condoms when I'm riding prostitutes. It almost feels like a tradition at this stage

Phew! That's a relief. If it's all the same though, I'll keep on wearing double condoms when I'm riding prostitutes. It almost feels like a tradition at this stage

I'm surprised it feels like anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669