Speculation Danny Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Crazy Stupid Premier League Rumours Thread

Hmmm.....Interesting. Yet another Manure academy starter!!!

Last edited:
Direct quote from Harry Redknapp "I think that's going to happen. Danny's a good lad. Good player. Done a great job for us last year."

Was decent a couple of years ago, although didn't see much of him last year. Still, he has PL experience, isn't too old and in NP I trust.

Is he triffick?

In reality a solid enough signing. Provides some much needed depth.

Last edited:
Harry will sign him back on deadline day

Direct quote from Harry Redknapp "I think that's going to happen. Danny's a good lad. Good player. Done a great job for us last year."

Sounds like one of bollockchop's classic 'speaking from a wound down car window outside of the trainibg ground' quotes.

Solid enough player, at his best, if not exceptional. Expect him to play ahead of De Laet

Did well enough at Newcastle, if we're where they've been over the time he was with them we can be happy with the progress the club's making.

Did well enough at Newcastle, if we're where they've been over the time he was with them we can be happy with the progress the club's making.

Nope, still cant work it out. Hang on. Let me go and have a drink then I'll have another go :icon_bigg

Has he been starting for QPR? If not, why not?

They've been playing 3-5-2, and they don't see him as a wingback/they have better wingbacks.

However, even when they dropped to 4-4-2 against Spurs, it was Onuoha that was brought on.

So dunno. Guess he's worse than Onuoha.

Nope, still cant work it out. Hang on. Let me go and have a drink then I'll have another go :icon_bigg

Let me explain that then: He was a regular part of the team that got promoted, and then finished 12th and then 5th. He became less regular in the season they tailed away and ended up 16th, and was sold to QPR.

Anyone of those three positions would be ok with me, especially the two when he was playing most. He's not past it, so should be able to replicate those performances, so it should be a case of getting better players in other positions.

They've been playing 3-5-2, and they don't see him as a wingback/they have better wingbacks.

However, even when they dropped to 4-4-2 against Spurs, it was Onuoha that was brought on.

So dunno. Guess he's worse than Onuoha.

Or 'Arry guesses that he's worse than Onuoha.

Has he been starting for QPR? If not, why not?

Because, and I quote from Arry "But I've bought the little boy Isla on loan (from Juventus) now so I want to change a few around now."

Danny Simpson is a surprise but would be a good signing. Think he'd start ahead of RDL

To quote my fellow Director who is a QPR fan, "good news for you but not good news for us".

rates him as a good wingback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570