danny tiatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

last years player of the year

cant even make the starting XI, hardly comes off the bench

any reason for this??????????:mad:

I'm not to sure if hes in CL's 'plans for the future'

the last thing he did was give the ball away 4 the watford goal last mounth!

the only reason imo levien would play him is if we dropped momo, move smith over 2 the right and put tiatto on the left.
He should go in the summer if not january??.....

Last edited:
jessel said:
last years player of the year

cant even make the starting XI, hardly comes off the bench

any reason for this??????????:mad:

1)He cant stay within 20yards of his actual position

2)When in possesion he run round in circles

3)He cant beat players

4)Utterly UNABLE to kick with his right foot AT ALL!

5)He screws up the balance of the team

Do you need anymore reasons?

Fox Fan said:
1)He cant stay within 20yards of his actual position2)When in possesion he run round in circles

3)He cant beat players

4)Utterly UNABLE to kick with his right foot AT ALL!

5)He screws up the balance of the team

Do you need anymore reasons?

true:038: :098:
dunno why he plays on the left if he keeps drifting inside all the time thinking he's a CM. At least momo hugs the touchline aswell as being a lazy gite.
and hes also i kind of 1 man team where the other players we've got in the starting x1 r much more 'team-like' players if u no wat i mean.

I admit I haven't seen as many games as most of you but the ones I have at least DT has played with some passion. Misplaced on occasion and duly cautioned but I'd rather that than lazy feckers who don't care...

MKFox said:
I admit I haven't seen as many games as most of you but the ones I have at least DT has played with some passion. Misplaced on occasion and duly cautioned but I'd rather that than lazy feckers who don't care...

Indeed Mk,you can never fault his commitment.Never a left Winger IMO though,would be better played in the Centre of the midfield if anywhere.

I just don't think he offers the team as much as the current line-up, by which the one playing Sheffield United.

alex said:
I just don't think he offers the team as much as the current line-up, by which the one playing Sheffield United.

Quite right Alex, the only problem is that the team and performance against Sheff Utd is likely to be repeated once every 6 to 8 matches as our current run of form indicates, Tiatto is nowhere near the first team when the team plays to it's potential, but with the likes of Sylla, one decent performance every 2 months whilst the rest of the time you swan around trying to avoid getting dirty is no help whatsoever.

Long term Tiatto is a definate no -no, but in our current position his passion, commitment and energy is just what we need when we are battling for points.

I'd shove him in at left back or central mid. I think at left back he'd keep to his position much more, and would be good experience to help out a pretty unexperienced defence

i'd rather the lad wasnt here. same as dublin, experience is a half decent argument but what benefit can experience bring to carrying a past it player in your starting 11 or in your squad. we may as well have brought steve claridge back to gee up the team at half time and generally 'in the dressing room' sort of role, that is all dublin and tiatto are there for but still remain on the playing staff

Graz said:
I'd shove him in at left back or central mid. I think at left back he'd keep to his position much more, and would be good experience to help out a pretty unexperienced defence

And what would you do when LB is left completley exposed because DT is farting around in Midfield?

Smith contributes far more than DT going forward so DT has come somewhat redundent.

I cant seem him going in Jan. He is unlikely to move if he is intending to go back to Aus at the end of the season.

Saw him at Fosse Park yesterday before collecting my fcuked up car :mad: He is going back to Oz in ther summer and can't wait seemingly.

Also saw Scott Taylor strangely.

DurhamFox said:
Saw him at Fosse Park yesterday before collecting my fcuked up car :mad:

Don't tell me....his Missus told him to go down the far left aisle in Asda for a jar of Pickled Onions but he insisted on fecking about in the middle two aisles going round and round in circles finding nothing before passing the trolley to someone else ?

DurhamFox said:
Saw him at Fosse Park yesterday before collecting my fcuked up car :mad: He is going back to Oz in ther summer and can't wait seemingly.

Also saw Scott Taylor strangely.

Neither can we !

Funny enough I was reminiscing on thursday night and watch the DVD of the Play off final against Palace, and I hadnt realised what a good player Taylor was for us, his runs into the box were superb, he was a real handful that day, how we could do with a player of his ability now.

highland fox said:
Don't tell me....his Missus told him to go down the far left aisle in Asda for a jar of Pickled Onions but he insisted on fecking about in the middle two aisles going round and round in circles finding nothing before passing the trolley to someone else ?

And kicking two other shoppers in the air, rather needlessly.

highland fox said:

Ramming his trolley in to someone elses endlessly until he upended was unecessary though...

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Neither can we !

Funny enough I was reminiscing on thursday night and watch the DVD of the Play off final against Palace, and I hadnt realised what a good player Taylor was for us, his runs into the box were superb, he was a real handful that day, how we could do with a player of his ability now.

Scott Taylor was class, a quality player. It was a travesty that he got so badly injured. He couldnt shot for shit but he had a great engine.

An unsung hero of that first season in the preimership.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Scott Taylor was class, a quality player. It was a travesty that he got so badly injured. He couldnt shot for shit but he had a great engine.

An unsung hero of that first season in the preimership.

Taylor was yet another ex-player with quality whose career was ended prematurely due to injury. In recent years, there has been Jones, Eadie, Taylor and Rowett who have all suffered this unfortunate fate. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00