Darren Anderton

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS6_Fox

Active Member
When You're Smiling said:
signing is imminent depending on the player failing a medical and proving his best days are past him.

:lol:

I don't know where you've appeared from, but you're on fire mate, keep it up!!
 

Scodger Cubs

Active Member
EMC Fox said:
Scodger Cubs said:
EMC Fox said:
When You're Smiling said:
signing is imminent depending on the player failing a medical and proving his best days are past him.

He'll be a boost for the morale... in the treatment room! :lol:

:lol: anderton is to injury prone for me :roll:

You require a higher level of availability do ya Scodger? With socks?
definately!!! not necessarily a stud! :lol: :roll:
 

Babylon

Active Member
like a pheonix from the flames 'malf' is reborn as 'when your smiling'!!!!!!

Keep up the posts malf.... sorry WYS i mean
 
Micky has found god.

Micky "we want to sign you"

Player "but i'm a second rate player with my career over in the '90's"

Micky "come my child Leicester City can forgive you all your sins, there is life after the reserves, go see the immortal Trevor Benjamin"
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Babylon said:
like a pheonix from the flames 'malf' is reborn as 'when your smiling'!!!!!!

Keep up the posts malf.... sorry WYS i mean

I thought that too. The return of wit and humour to talking balls.
 

Babylon

Active Member
rotherhamfox said:
Babylon said:
like a pheonix from the flames 'malf' is reborn as 'when your smiling'!!!!!!

Keep up the posts malf.... sorry WYS i mean

I thought that too. The return of wit and humour to talking balls.

oi.... i never left!!!! :wink:
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Babylon said:
rotherhamfox said:
Babylon said:
like a pheonix from the flames 'malf' is reborn as 'when your smiling'!!!!!!

Keep up the posts malf.... sorry WYS i mean

I thought that too. The return of wit and humour to talking balls.

oi.... i never left!!!! :wink:

Oh yeh, any John Candy fan is a friend of mine. Im glad you and your wit are still here babs.
 

Tom W

New Member
Here are some pictures of citys new young guns in training for the new season.

0,,10274~369767,00.jpg

0,,10274~369769,00.jpg

0,,10274~369773,00.jpg
 

Bobby Smith

New Member
0,,10274~369773,00.jpg

Matt Elliot practices his 'David Dunn' tackle.
 

Petrescu

Member
wouldnt suprise me. he's "perfect for leicester city" no micky he's perfect for you now sort yourself out you'd gone too far with mcateer this is taking the piss
 

Steven

Active Member
lazzer said:
Bobby Smith said:
0,,10274~369773,00.jpg

Matt Elliot practices his 'David Dunn' tackle.

i hope that swelling goes down before the season starts :roll:

If only the lads had used this sex aid rather than chasing those tarts in La Manga. :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3377
2Manchester Utd3266
3Leicester3156
4Chelsea3255
5West Ham Utd3255
6Tottenham 3353
7Liverpool3253
8Everton3149
9Arsenal3246
10Leeds Utd3246
11Aston Villa3144
12Wolves3241
13Palace3138
14Southampton3236
15Newcastle Utd3235
16Brighton3234
17Burnley3233
18Fulham3327
19West Brom3124
20Sheffield Utd3214

Latest posts

Top