Date Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
More likely (based on past screening times) to be on the BBC. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

I fookin' hate early kick offs. This is bad bad news IMO.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday at 1.05 pm is OK,finished in time for Songs of Praise

Really makes you realise that football is ran by money. 7000 leicester travelling to blackburn on an early sunday morning isnt fair. absolute ball crunchers

The BBC will also show Sunday's match between Blackburn and Leicester City, the only surviving non-Premiership team (kick-off 1305 GMT). :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

BBC Sport

I'm definitely going in the brum brum now

Probably only have one train going oop north on a Sunday, and it's bound to be full of riff raff. Even in first class

I doubt you will be able to get there by train that early on a Sunday

homer said:
I'm definitely going in the brum brum now

Probably only have one train going oop north on a Sunday, and it's bound to be full of riff raff. Even in first class

There are no scheduled trains that could get us to Blackburn for the match. We'd struggle to get there by train even if it was a 4pm kick off - and then we wouldn't be able to get back again after the match.

beaumontfox said:
the Hinckley branch are doing a second coach if anyone wants to use that....it's filling up fast though.

Coach to Blackburn? Sounds like VERY slow torture.

DurhamFox said:
beaumontfox said:
the Hinckley branch are doing a second coach if anyone wants to use that....it's filling up fast though.

Coach to Blackburn? Sounds like VERY slow torture.

I'll be driving for this one, I don't like going by coach, even if it is a lot cheaper.
I used to sometimes go to away matches by coach (even went on the Hinckley one once), but that was only when I was skint and had no alternative.

Might be space in the homer-mobile, DF

Depends on whether my bro' and nephew are going

Let ya know

I am going up the night before so will probably drive myself. Booked in to that hotel next to the pub that decks itself out in the away teams colours.

might be slow torture for some Durham...depnds on what sort of driver you get.... ours got us home from Charlton about 7.30pm... just over two hours...he's the bestest coach driver in the world!

i bet he gets us to Blackburn in about two hours as well...

roughly the same as in a car.

beaumontfox said:
might be slow torture for some Durham...depnds on what sort of driver you get.... ours got us home from Charlton about 7.30pm... just over two hours...he's the bestest coach driver in the world!

i bet he gets us to Blackburn in about two hours as well...

roughly the same as in a car.

Thats impossible, coaches are limited to 56mph and I drive down the motorway at 90-100mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669