David Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

I've heard from a concrete source that we MAY attempt to hijack Wigan's move for Torquay's David Graham.

Wigan have agreed a deal with Torquay for a figure of around £200,000, but no deal is definate as they havn't even spoke to the player.

He made 44 appearances for Torquay last season netting 23 goals.

He's only 26 and I see him doing well down here. He'll be about £150,000 cheaper than Novo and equally if not a better player.

He is highly rated and is very similar to Paul Heffernan from Notts County but they want £1m for him. At £250,000 David Graham is a bargain.

I cannot name this concrete source, but I can say that this person is very high within the LCFC hier-archy !

Babylon

Nottingham Fox said:
I've heard from a concrete source that we MAY attempt to hijack Wigan's move for Torquay's David Graham.

Wigan have agreed a deal with Torquay for a figure of around £200,000, but no deal is definate as they havn't even spoke to the player.

He made 44 appearances for Torquay last season netting 23 goals.

He's only 26 and I see him doing well down here. He'll be about £150,000 cheaper than Novo and equally if not a better player.

He is highly rated and is very similar to Paul Heffernan from Notts County but they want £1m for him. At £250,000 David Graham is a bargain.

I cannot name this concrete source, but I can say that this person is very high within the LCFC hier-archy !
Problem is he doesn't have a fancy name like novo nacho!!! So i doubt people will be impressed. I'd like both of them personally. :D

m~james

rotherhamfox said:
Helen Chamberlain will be distraught if we sign this lad, just ask craig.
How about 'Just ask Mark' :lol:
Craig, BF and other Official Siters will know what i'm on about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Everton  9
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4