Davids not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the news guys here in Holland are claiming that the deal is not off, the deal is delayed till January because of Fitness issues, they want to make sure he is fully fit and could be offered a deal till the end of season if he can prove his fitness, his agent is said to be interviewed for Sport1.nl tomorrow before the Manure vs swine flu united game???

Some of the news guys here in Holland are claiming that the deal is not off, the deal is delayed till January because of Fitness issues, they want to make sure he is fully fit and could be offered a deal till the end of season if he can prove his fitness, his agent is said to be interviewed for Sport1.nl tomorrow before the Manure vs swine flu united game???

Two months to get fit :102:

This story of Davids coming is starting to get boring now, think it should be put to bed once and for all. :bang: I think all genuine City never really expected it to happen. I actually don't think we need him and will be better without him and keeping inline with our policy of finding young, hungry players.:038::038:

This story of Davids coming is starting to get boring now, think it should be put to bed once and for all. :bang: I think all genuine City never really expected it to happen. I actually don't think we need him and will be better without him and keeping inline with our policy of finding young, hungry players.:038::038:

Genuine City fans must be the ones who always think our club is not capable/worthy of attracting a former world class player to play for us then?

Does young, hungry players played by Pearson include the following first team players: ?

Gallagher 25
Weale 27
Tunchev 28
Campbell 28
Wellens 29
Neilson 29
Oakley 32
Brown 32
Berner 32
Howard 33

All of the above I would describe as hungry, but they are certainly not young. And I think probably 10 of them have all played in the same game, so I think Pearson is picking his strongest team with the youngsters in reserve until they get better than our mature players.

Plenty of comments on the Mockery site but just loved these 3
I was thinking of wearing my lucky foxes pants tonight. But will go commando instead.
Liz, Suffolk commented on 30-Oct-2009 13:15

Any city player scoring tonight can also score with me. I promise them 90mins end to end action. I love long balls in my box.
Go on boys
Lisa, Leic commented on 30-Oct-2009 13:13

Andy in Sandown - Still want to bet £200 on Howard getting to 15 goals. Go back to providing donkey rides on sandown beach.

Thank god when some punter got your mum in the club she didn't have twins
Fred, Leicester

Anyone know who Liz:101: or Lisa:110: are?

Genuine City fans must be the ones who always think our club is not capable/worthy of attracting a former world class player to play for us then?

Does young, hungry players played by Pearson include the following first team players: ?

Gallagher 25
Weale 27
Tunchev 28
Campbell 28
Wellens 29
Neilson 29
Oakley 32
Brown 32
Berner 32
Howard 33

All of the above I would describe as hungry, but they are certainly not young. And I think probably 10 of them have all played in the same game, so I think Pearson is picking his strongest team with the youngsters in reserve until they get better than our mature players.

I did not say that the club was not capable or worthy of attracting this sort of player, what I said was that most genuine City fans who have followed the club for a good number of years and seen all the ups and downs, would have known this was more of a publicity stunt rather than a potential real deal, which has been the general opinion on this whole deal fright rom the very start.

Take your point though about the age thing, and retract "young" part of my statement. Bit harsh on Gallagher though, 25 and you're classing him as old, I must be ancient in that case !!!! :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

David's not coming :102:

Is this about Norris again ?

He signed for Ipswich - let it go FFS :icon_roll

I did not say that the club was not capable or worthy of attracting this sort of player, what I said was that most genuine City fans who have followed the club for a good number of years and seen all the ups and downs, would have known this was more of a publicity stunt rather than a potential real deal, which has been the general opinion on this whole deal fright rom the very start.

Take your point though about the age thing, and retract "young" part of my statement. Bit harsh on Gallagher though, 25 and you're classing him as old, I must be ancient in that case !!!! :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I disagree about the publicity stunt. It was not a stunt a few years ago when we brought in Les Ferdinand. I am sure Pearson would not have publicly supported this unless he was confident it might work.

Maybe Pearson simply set the fitness criteria higher than was acceptable to Davids and/or his agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669