days inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

artic fox

Hi Folks,
We are staying in the Days Inn on Abbey Street in Leicester .We have a few questions?

What distance to the City centre is Abbey Street?

How far from the Wlakers Stadium is the Hotel?
What's Abbey Street like for Pubs/Bars & Restaurants?

Many thanks for any help you can give.

AF :icon_bigg

Hi Folks,
We are staying in the Days Inn on Abbey Street in Leicester .We have a few questions?

What distance to the City centre is Abbey Street?

How far from the Wlakers Stadium is the Hotel?
What's Abbey Street like for Pubs/Bars & Restaurants?

Many thanks for any help you can give.

AF :icon_bigg

I think this will be moved fairly quickly but anyways... the days in is pretty much bang in the city centre, just need to walk straight over a roundabout to get down to the shires etc. its near the 2 big night clubs so foodwise you can get a kebab and not much else, i'd head more to granby street for food. stadium is a bit of a walk probably take you around half an hour, but you are right next to the bus station

Days Inn is on top of a car park and can't be missed from town.

Roughly you are about 5 mins walk from the centre of town.

Abbey Street has next to nothing on it - just a gay nightclub and an indie night club. There is a cafe however. If you are after a proper meal, take a taxi/walk down Granby Street.

The Walkers Stadium is probably a good 30-40 minute walk from where you are but there is a taxi rank outside the bus station.

Also its a complete dog hole i would recommend not turning up and booking in to the holday inn opposite the stadium.

i was referring to the holiday inn near the ground not sure if youre replying to me or not mg??

i was referring to the holiday inn near the ground not sure if youre replying to me or not mg??

Yep, I was under the impression that the Days Inn was around the £25-£35 mark for a night's stay and that the Holiday Inn was more expensive, but lazzer obviously knows more than I do.

Last edited:
Yep, I was under the impression that the Days Inn was around the £25-£35 mark for a night's stay and that the Holiday Inn was more expensive, but lazzer obviously knows more than I do.

it would appear so :icon_lol:

I think Lazzer knows a bit more about the room hire per hour, rather than paying for a full night's accommodation....

Last edited:
Got to agree with Lazzer here, the Days Inn is rank. I am sure it used to be called The St James, and if it is, it is on top of a carpark.

Rothley Court would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570