De Vries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

I take into account this guy has been shocking recently but the reaction to him when he came on was disgusting. The fans should be better than that. Was anybody at the first few games he played for us? Was anybody at the Charlton FA cup match, he was class. Laugh all you want but thats a FACT!
Start getting behind the players a bit more, hows he supposed to get any better when he has to hear that

Agreed 100%....I had to sit through hours and hours of watching Akinbiyi down at Filbert Street,got totally pissed off with him,thought he was shite but never once did I boo him,theres just no point..who does it benefit?

'Ere, 'ere. Booing players when they have been persistently underperforming is understandable but not acceptable.

Booing players as they come onto the pitch is shameful. Wankers. I have been one of MDV's biggest critics, but last night I genuinly felt for the guy.

You should all be ashamed.

i agree with each and every one of you, it not only has a negative effect on that player but on the whole team

What everyone should do is this:

When the boo's ring out, everyone against the booing should go "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as if they are eating a delicious steak (or quorn burger if you are a vegetable). Doing this will create an aural pleasure to the players because instead of hearing negative noises, they will hear:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
...therefore getting them all excited and pumped up. The goals will flow, the points will come and from the roof tops they'll be shouting:

"Joe_Fox - you're a fecking genius!"

I totally agree, I couldn't make it down last night but I'm ashamed to be a Leicester fan at times. What a great idea, boo a player who is obviously down on confidence, the amount of stick De Vries and also Stewart get is unacceptable. These are the same fecking brainless morons who used to chant for Benjamin to come on.

Joe_Fox said:
What everyone should do is this:

When the boo's ring out, everyone against the booing should go "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as if they are eating a delicious steak (or quorn burger if you are a vegetable). Doing this will create an aural pleasure to the players because instead of hearing negative noises, they will hear:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
...therefore getting them all excited and pumped up. The goals will flow, the points will come and from the roof tops they'll be shouting:

"Joe_Fox - you're a fecking genius!"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he isnt as bad as nathan blake, and we didnt give him the same amount of grief. we thought we had bought a saviour for the season, it hasnt happened so everyone is frustrated, as am i but booing players is for the opposition. the same sort of twats that do that are probably the ones who sit (while most around have been singing all match) and then point out "its been quiet".....****s, why dont you sing then??

fitz said:
he isnt as bad as nathan blake

I can see you are trying to be sympathetic here Fitz but I don't think thats going to make him feel better ;-)

I think that our fans are a disgrace at times, it even makes me want to support another team, give the guy a break its clear that he is not fit and is struggling this season to find his fitness.
What the hell does booing do, I will tell you it ruins what confidence the player and team have left.

Do you want us to have any chance of staying up or what?

GavinS said:
I think that our fans are a disgrace at times, it even makes me want to support another team, give the guy a break its clear that he is not fit and is struggling this season to find his fitness.
What the hell does booing do, I will tell you it ruins what confidence the player and team have left.

Do you want us to have any chance of staying up or what?

[quote:f4829cfc97][quote:f4829cfc97][quote:f4829cfc97][quote:f4829cfc97][quote:f4829cfc97][quote:f4829cfc97]
[/quote:f4829cfc97][/quote:f4829cfc97][/quote:f4829cfc97][/quote:f4829cfc97][/quote:f4829cfc97][/quote:f4829cfc97]

I 100% agree that we should not boo our own players, what good will that do?! Confidence has been one of our biggest problems this season. Every time a player makes a mistake the crowd are on their back and I think the way Jordan and De Vries have been treated is a disgrace. Like everyone I feel gutted whenever we don't get what we deserve from a match but I would never boo the team or any of our players. Some of our fans may as well be sitting with the away supporters!

I think we need a settled team that has had a chance to 'gel' together and if we can get a few wins to boost confidence, even in pre season friendly matches, then we will finish in a much better position next season.

Where I sit (South stand - hive of activity - not) a guy was sat behind me and it was quite evident that he only went to the occasional match and even he was booing and saying how crap he was. I totally cannot understand why people bother going to the match if all they want to do is bitch and criticize players - it isnt going to help confidence and they should just stay at home. Now more than ever we need to get behind the lads and this is just not the way to do it...

incidentally I nearly had a cardiff fan kicking hell out of me after he jumped off his moving coach kamikaze style... good ol' plod just shoved them back on the coach... :twisted:

Cate Fox said:
Where I sit (South stand - hive of activity - not) a guy was sat behind me and it was quite evident that he only went to the occasional match and even he was booing and saying how crap he was. I totally cannot understand why people bother going to the match if all they want to do is bitch and criticize players - it isnt going to help confidence and they should just stay at home. Now more than ever we need to get behind the lads and this is just not the way to do it...

incidentally I nearly had a cardiff fan kicking hell out of me after he jumped off his moving coach kamikaze style... good ol' plod just shoved them back on the coach... :twisted:

He must have had low self-esteem. :lol:

:smt018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673