dead bloke in Hinckledash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, the cop chopper was circling all day yesterday - as if the culprit would still be hanging around :icon_roll

It's right next to Athletic (and laterly Uniteds) old ground on Middlefield lane. Stabbed to death apparently, well known coke dealer.

Last edited:
Because the rest arent lying dead, stabbed to death in a car in an allotment?

You've missed my inept attempt at irony Duzza.:icon_redf BTW, I hope this coke dealer's death is nothing to do with Newt's rant about the cost of solid fuel yesterday.

You've missed my inept attempt at irony Duzza.:icon_redf BTW, I hope this coke dealer's death is nothing to do with Newt's rant about the cost of solid fuel yesterday.

Lovely stuff :icon_lol:

it *would* keep you warm and cut your food intake too...

but i fear £50 a gram isn't going to make any savings

now pills...:icon_bigg

Indeed, the cop chopper was circling all day yesterday - as if the culprit would still be hanging around :icon_roll

It's right next to Athletic (and laterly Uniteds) old ground on Middlefield lane. Stabbed to death apparently, well known coke dealer.

One of the lads I work with knew him from when they were at school, as soon as he said he was a drug dealer then I thought 'serves the sod right'.

They were searching all the hedges etc and grounds of the businesses today, they were checking the drains etc as well, we just stood there watching them work in the rain whilst we were nice and dry!

Last edited:
I knew him and his brother and I think Duzzers post about sums him up.

Stabbed 11 times and the car set on fire. They havent found the knife yet.

Last edited:
I knew him and his brother and I think Duzzers post about sums him up.

Stabbed 11 times and the car set on fire. They havent found the knife yet.

I know someone who lives there and saw the car, and says it hadn't been set on fire, and yet I keep hearing reports that it was :102:

there's nothing in the news about it being burnt...think fcuk made that bit up...?

I get sick and tired of hearing about this Drugs, Crime & Abuse in our National Newspaper's, We are "not" living in a Normal Socity today.

It's mostly these Forgien People that cause it all

Kind Regards

CA232008

I get sick and tired of hearing about this Drugs, Crime & Abuse in our National Newspaper's, We are "not" living in a Normal Socity today.

Kind Regards

CA232008

what are they forging?

It might be Thewhites, but a simple IP check will confirm that, though the way it signs off every post implies it might be Innocent. However there isn't nearly enough unhealthy obsession with pointless psychiatry and penis envy as with her.

Kind Regards

CA232008

Hi Craig

When are you going to get around to telling us that the BNP would sort it all out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00