Dean Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that this a not that rare a practice in rugby. This time they got caught.

Utterly bizzare stuff. The lad that feined the injury could have made a better job of it, in the picture SSN are showing you can see the fake blood squirting out of his mouth and then him winking at Richards!

I don't form the impression that Deano is particularly sorry about the practice either. He regrets that he was caught out ....obviously. But his comment that the whole thing was "farcical" suggests that his main gripe is that they made a mess of the whole thing.

I think its amazing that Harliquins haven't been thrown out of this year's competition and wouldn't be surprised to see Richards back on appeal within a year or so.

Hes only banned in Europe.

Transylvania Rugby club have shown some interest...

I thought it was the blood connection but look at this from the London Borough of Richmond regarding Thamesians RFC;

Transylvania (formerly Romania) is a rugby mad country but struggles with
development due to shortage of funds. Vampire Richards should fit right in there. :icon_eek:

Serves him right, I've not liked him since he pushed in front of me in the Tigers ticket office once.

I'm with you, Jeff - he's a c**t. I broke my toe years ago booting him when playing 5-a-side and I've never forgiven him....

Serves him right for being involved in the utter shite that is Rugby Union

apparently the ref who is in charge of harlequins league game at the weekend is non other than a mr dean richards:icon_bigg

Richards should have been banned for life and why the team were not kicked out of the competition makes absolutely no sense. This may have been going on for years in the game but you are only ever truly guilty if you get caught and in this instance they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669