Deathlist 2011-12 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am literally amazed at the amount of RIP Steve Jobs is getting on facebook!!

Also people laying wreaths outside Apple stores and these tributes
One former employee described Steve Jobs as the John Lennon of technology. Another Taiwanese-born resident of Cupertino who has never bought an Apple product said he came down to pay respects to a man who changed the world.

"His innovative spirit and remarkable accomplishments will forever be remembered by people around the world," said chief executive officer Choi Gee-Sung.

"Steve was among the greatest of American innovators - brave enough to think differently, bold enough to believe he could change the world, and talented enough to do it," said US President Barack Obama.

Last edited:
The John Lennon of technology?

Bollocks.

Steve Jobs was the Princess Diana of peripherals, the Jade Goody of telephones and the Timmy Mallet of touch-screens all wrapped up in the Queen Mother of pop culture and the Larry Grayson of presentation.

Life will never be the same again due to the loss of this person I never met. In fact, I fail to see how life can go on at all - Jurassic Park was wrong, life will not find a way.

Steve Jobs was the Princess Diana of peripherals, the Jade Goody of telephones and the Timmy Mallet of touch-screens all wrapped up in the Queen Mother of pop culture and the Larry Grayson of presentation.

Life will never be the same again due to the loss of this person I never met. In fact, I fail to see how life can go on at all - Jurassic Park was wrong, life will not find a way.

Lovely stuff. Think I'm gonna have to steal that to upset people on facebook.

I suspect he'll die again in twelve months time - only with a different camera and slightly better battery life.

I suspect he'll die again in twelve months time - only with a different camera and slightly better battery life.

Apple have issued a statement expressing their disappointment that this model of CEO has only demonstrated approximately 70% of the battery life of its competitors, but did note that it was one of the thinnest, lightest CEOs on the market

It would not surprise me if Jobs had died before the latest Apple iPhone announcement and that the news was held back until after that announcement. :102:

Last edited:
Apple have issued a statement expressing their disappointment that this model of CEO has only demonstrated approximately 70% of the battery life of its competitors, but did note that it was one of the thinnest, lightest CEOs on the market

I just put that on a tech forum (Edugeek) and had it removed for being in bad taste ... some people just have to get a sense of humour.

I just put that on a tech forum (Edugeek) and had it removed for being in bad taste ... some people just have to get a sense of humour.

I'm surprised Steven hasn't been removing posts like it from this thread.

I'm surprised Steven hasn't been removing posts like it from this thread.

You are easily surprised. :031: Nothing to see here. :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670