Delay in naming new manager -again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts won't be.
I'm bothered by nothing anymore, alex.

I'm safe in the knowledge that 90% of this forum either knows how to, or have previously run successful football clubs.

I turn to them in these times, I think Milan should to.

I wish Milan would think things through before he says things he always gives deadlines and never meets them. Another annoying thing is the mercury do they actually talk to Milan or just guess they randomly give 3 names absolute bunch of tits im so pissed off rignt now

I'm bothered by nothing anymore, alex.

I'm safe in the knowledge that 90% of this forum either knows how to, or have previously run successful football clubs.

I turn to them in these times, I think Milan should to.

Some peeps on here have an idea on how to run a club myself included but weather any of us could run a team in any of the top DIV's is anther thing all together TBH

I have never wanted Milan out but for the first time i now wish he would bugger off. He really has annoyed me with all his interviews and telling us false information please Milan clear off

doesn't matter. The delay is because he hasn't got the man he wanted and instead of putting another putz in he needs more time

I begin to wonder whether Milan enjoys humiliating himself.

The club was a mess when he took over and now it's still a mess and also a laughing stock.

This delay is oh so predictable...and the stuff about outstanding candidates oh so pathetic.

I'm going to the bookies to put £100 on Joey coming back as player manager.

Some peeps on here have an idea on how to run a club myself included but weather any of us could run a team in any of the top DIV's is anther thing all together TBH

Tell us how it's done then Newts.

Also what has the weather got to do with it?.....:102:

interestingly, Blackburn say they are on course for announcing their manager at the end of the week. Could it be that Milan wants McClaren but he is waiting to see if he is successful with the Blackburn post..??

McClaren, Ince and Allardyce are the front runners for the Blackburn job.

The more I think about it, the only manager we have been linked with that I would be fairly happy with is Billy Davies =/

interestingly, Blackburn say they are on course for announcing their manager at the end of the week. Could it be that Milan wants McClaren but he is waiting to see if he is successful with the Blackburn post..??

McClaren, Ince and Allardyce are the front runners for the Blackburn job.

The more I think about it, the only manager we have been linked with that I would be fairly happy with is Billy Davies =/

If the delay was due to waiting to see which candidates didn't get the Blackburn job & then approaching them with the knowledge that they haven't, to see if they were now willing to take the Leicester job, then it would be no bad thing.

But MM/new chief exec would then need to get a contract sorted to prevent the Megson scenario happening again

Must be someone in employment or awaiting decision on another job ie
Grayson
Worthington
Ince
McClaren
Sam
IMO eliminates Pearson and Gregory (although cant believe 1/both would turn it down
Maybe MM is determined to get Ince even thoug he has said hes not interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673