Derby County - Saturday 25th November 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the coach! I'd prefer to go on the train, but it depends on who I go to the match with. What are your travel plans? Train I'm guessing...

Yes definately. £4.10 return from Nottm.

Durham is getting the train from Leicester.

You'd be mad to get the coach. £3.20 more expensive for start off.

Posted off my cheque, so no excuses i will be there at Derby booking my train ticket when i do get my ticket, only £3.15... some reason i bought an under 15 ticket :icon_roll total cost inc transport and match ticket- £13.15

Posted off my cheque, so no excuses i will be there at Derby booking my train ticket when i do get my ticket, only £3.15... some reason i bought an under 15 ticket :icon_roll total cost inc transport and match ticket- £13.15

:018: :018: Naughty Naughty Jessel

get down the navigation

apparently derby are offering student discount on this one at £15 rather than the stupidly high priced £27!

In my opinion they should charge students more......I keep tripping over their beards, long scarves, etc........

i dont have a beard but i have a very long scarf, and also a very short one, infact its so short it can be quite annoying and tight around the neck. but ill just get on with it and make the most out of it because it is a nice scarf if you forget about the shortness of it, plus it was £40 so it would be stupid to buy a scarf that you hate for £40

what im getting at is that i have a long scarf and a short scarf really. interesting stuff.

good news about the student prices im very happy with that

i dont have a beard but i have a very long scarf, and also a very short one, infact its so short it can be quite annoying and tight around the neck. but ill just get on with it and make the most out of it because it is a nice scarf if you forget about the shortness of it, plus it was £40 so it would be stupid to buy a scarf that you hate for £40

what im getting at is that i have a long scarf and a short scarf really. interesting stuff.

Fascinating stuff

apparently derby are offering student discount on this one at £15 rather than the stupidly high priced £27!

infact i am wrong. i was looking at the norwich ticket prices. dont go into the TO and ask for cheap tickets. they will laugh

edit* good job aswell, if you can spend £40 on knitwear and then moan about prices of football tickets then thats just wrong. students have it so easy.

Last edited:

good news about the student prices im very happy with that
Gripping, from start to finish

Gripping, from start to finish

i had a small book published 'scarf tales' it wasnt very popular but i believe you can still get a few copies on amazon. if you like the above tale you will love 'scarf tales'

cooper you bitch cant believe how much you got my hopes up. was going to atempt derby and norwich. Your going to have to buy my norwich ticket now ;)

sorry guys for misinforming. but after this £27 ill be skint too as its the missus bday on the 28th so no norwich for me either :(

ill get my tickets tomorrow.

foxestalk lot are claiming upper is sold out already...

i hope not too. the away end is behind the goal right? do we get given some of the corner? i cant find out if this is true untill i go out and get them after work 2moro. may ring earlier though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669