Derby interest in Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotfox

According to auntie beeb Derby are monitering Matty, no approach, but one of those, Look Matty somebodies interested in you type of reports.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Re: Derby

They need a striker after losing Hulse, think they have been playing Dean Moxey up top, makes sense they can have him for a bit.

TornadoShaunUK

Surely Fryatt should be starting for us on a regular basis? :Icon_lol:

Motown Fox

According to auntie beeb Derby are monitering Matty, no approach, but one of those, Look Matty somebodies interested in you type of reports.

Clough said:-
He told BBC Radio Derby: "There might have been a phone call in terms of 'if anything happens keep us informed'.

So it went like this then

NC It's Nigel Clough here can I speak to Mr Mandaric?
He's put through to Milan
MM Hello I hope you are not Robbie Savage playing a joke as I gather from my friend Alan Birchenall that he does that sometimes.
NC No it's me I'm my father's son alright. I want to know if Matt Fryatt is available as I hear he is unsettled and doesn't get on with your new manager.
MM Matty loves it here he's not available and gets on fine with Paulo.
NC Well thats fine and dandy. Will you let us know if the situation changes?
MM Okay. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
NC Hello, hello
Nigels PA - Nigel I've got Robbie Savage on the phone he says do you want him to spread rumours on 606 this Saturday that Matty Fryatt of Leicester is unsettled and doesn't get on with their new manager and wants to get away.

So it goes on and on.

Last edited:

Si Nick

Clough said:-

So it went like this then

NC It's Nigel Clough here can I speak to Mr Mandaric?
He's put through to Milan
MM Hello I hope you are not Robbie Savage playing a joke as I gather from my friend Alan Birchenall that he does that sometimes.
NC No it's me I'm my father's son alright. I want to know if Matt Fryatt is available as I hear he is unsettled and doesn't get on with your new manager.
MM Matty loves it here he's not available and gets on fine with Paulo.
NC Well thats fine and dandy. Will you let us know if the situation changes?
MM Okay. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
NC Hello, hello
Nigels PA - Nigel I've got Robbie Savage on the phone he says do you want him to spread rumours on 606 this Saturday that Matty Fryatt of Leicester is unsettled and doesn't get on with their new manager and wants to get away.

So it goes on and on.

Would MM be taking the calls now or that Top fella :102:

buzzer_b

Surely he wouldn't leave us for the likes of Derby?

PONTUS KAAMARK

Given our position and the fact that he has scored so many goals in the last two seasons this would be nothing short suicide which is why it will probably happen.

glyn

Can't see them affording him, us agreeing to sell him to Derby, or him wanting to go there particularly with DJ gone.

londonfox

Swap him for Sav and the Premier League here we come.... :)

(I put the smiley face in cos God knows, people will take this as a serious comment)

Lako42

Do they have anyone who can score open goals?

Chrysalis

well it would be a loan seeing as the transfer window is now closed. I think would be a mistake to loan fryatt out to a rival team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669