Derby match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got there with this thread just as I was about to start it....we're unbeaten in my match threads as well (the one that I've done!)

Although I've predicted a draw in the predictions league I now think it's going to be another topsy turvy Championship affair where out of form Leicester beat the in-form Sheep 3-2.

C'mon City.

Last edited:
I hate listening to the amateurs on Radio Leicester so much.

I put the radio on early and heard the clueless presenter play a track by the Killers. When it finished he said the band had been formed in 1991 by a former member of Iron Maiden. That was a different band you moron, anyone who's paid to play music on the radio should realise that :icon_roll

They were talking about Martin O'Neill, how he motivates players etc. Didn't catch all of it though, it was on when I switched on then I was paying more attention to the team news on the radio.

Was a great interview, just makes you realise how good O'Neill actually is. Some funny stories, like the warm up before the Man Utd Away game we won and the fact that we never used to practise set pieces!! even though we were amazing at them!!

McAuley is not playing because he's not as good as McCarthy and Kisnorbo.

Dunno the reasoning behind the other two though.
Poor management :102:

Maybe good management :102: , if Fryatt scored for the ressies and thrives on confidence, now might be a good time to play him. But having said that, is he really interested :102:

By the way, subs are:

Henderson, McCauley, Weso!, Porter and Hammond

I thought Momo had been doing all right recently? Why Maybury at RM again and no Sylla in the 16?

Oh well.. Hopefully it works.

Cmon City, lets do the sheepy bastards!

They were talking about Martin O'Neill, how he motivates players etc. Didn't catch all of it though, it was on when I switched on then I was paying more attention to the team news on the radio.

I've heard Steve Claridge say once or twice that he gets annoyed that MON gets tagged as just a good motivator of players, when the fact is he made sure he went out and bought players with the motivation do well like Muzzy, Lenny and Claridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00